𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤

| 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐩 |

3:00 pm

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

it was a weekend and you had nothing else interesting in your life so you made your way over to tendou's house uninvited. what am i doing? was your thought process to the door.

you paced back and forth before ringing the bell and just ended up knocking in embarrassment. you checked to see if he was active on instagram and his profile just lit up.

the door opened and he leaned over to you, "yes?"

"uhm" you awkwardly chuckled, "are you free today?"

he continued to look at you without an answer and you cleared your throat to explain yourself. "i don't really have anything to do and yeah- i should've texted you but-"

he pulled you inside the apartment with just his hand wrapped around your waist and locked the door. everything was so fast, you wouldn't be surprised if you forgot why you were even here in the first place.

next thing you know, tendou was scrolling through tiktok with you in his lap. you can very much feel his dick by your thigh. you closed the blurry, steamy, memories in your mind and looked at the tiktok's as well.

his fyp was just weird. it was like those 1 million liked videos you get when you just downloaded the app. like- weird challenge videos and that dora lady.

but what shocked you the most was his humor. he loved the videos. like after like- he even followed those bad comedians.

you kept sitting on his lap and moved back to see the time on his phone. "whatca doing?" tendou's sly smile came across his face

"i wanted to look at the time" you gestured your hands

he gave you a stare like he didn't believe you and you nodded your head, "seriously."

"you could've just asked me," he said

"next time i will" you wanted to get up from his lap to grab water but he just pulled you closer. his hand placement was so close to your "down there" area. you deeply sighed, "what are you doing?"

ignoring your question he countered back, "what do you want me to do?"

"to answer my question" you cracked a smile right before he kissed you. his hand moved up your neck and started caressing it gently. "my room" were the last words he said before you both left the living room.

it was a blur after that. about 40 minutes later, you stayed on his bed next to him cuddling his exposed chest and yours against his. your leg moved on top of his for comfort and you looked up at his face.

his eyes were closed and the peaceful sound of slumber came about. you then fidgeted with your fingers, "what the fuck."

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

- time end | 9:17 am. |