Chapter 84

MONSTER P.O.V.

Watch out! I said pissed as I walked up to Alissa's gate. The one security guy opened the gates instantly And the other opened the house doors.

Alissa! I yelled pissed off. "Alissa!" I yelled again.

What is you yelling my fuckin name for? She asked poppin her mouth and snappin her neck coming out her room.

You really gone piss me the fuck off! I yelled grabbing her by her throat. Her eyes began to tear up and she gasped for air as my hand got tighter around her neck.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I yelled dropping her to the grown. She was crying and gasping for air. "Answer me!" I yelled again sternly.

What are you talking about Monster? I didn't do nothing!

Bitch you know exactly what the fuck you did! Why the fuck you tel my wife I was fuckin around with you and I was protecting yo ass! I can take all this shit and hand deliver you to that nigga! You moving foul as hell and that's part of the reason I'm not fuckin with you. You play that shit with everybody except me Alissa. Now I should smack the fuck out you and beat yo ass! But ima do one better get the fuck out leave all this shit!

This is my house Monster!

Not no more! Get them lil bit of fuckin clothes and get out.

How are you kicking me out my own house.

Everything in this bitch I paid for! The house I bought, my name is on the deed, that car I bought, everything you got bitch I gave you. Stop opening that big ass mouth and shut the fuck up sometimes I told you that shit gone come back and bite you on yo ass! Get the fuck out think I'm playing.

I ain't going no where Nigga fuck you! This ma shit! You owe me Nigga! Did you forget all the shit I did for you and helped you with! Nigga I can go to the police and tel them everything.

Oh word?

Yeah Nigga! Fuck you thought!

Ight keep that energy! I leaned against the wall and pulled my phone out. "Yo where you at?" I asked into the phone.

On the block what's up?

Yo come beat this bitch ass for me right quick and I got you!

Who?

Alissa!

Yo I been waiting for you to tell me to touch her I'm on the way where you at?

56th and 7th the address 105 White House!

Ight bet! The phone hung up and I smirked.

Nigga you think I'm scared of anybody? Who you call yo bitch? Yo bum ass wife! I'll dust that bitch!

Nah shorty! You better hurry up
And get yo shit!

Fuck you I ain't going no where! She yelled hitting me I pushed her back and she scratched my face. I was trying to keep my compulsiveness and not hit this bitch but I was getting pissed even more now.

Get out brah!

I'm not going no where this my shit! I'll spit on you!

And bitch I promise you, you'll be drinking through a straw for the rest of yo fuckin life!

Monster? A female voice yelled.

Yo Shalease beat her ass! I yelled stepping back. My BM came in and straight swung on her goofy ass. Shalease starting beating the fuck out this bitch. She dragged her ass all the way outside. Alissa wasn't doing shit with my BM. She had Alissa leaking.

Get off my hair bitch! Shalease yelled as Alissa was on the ground.

Ight break it up! I yelled. Security started to pull them apart and Shalease ripped Alissa wig off.

Yeah bitch what's up! What's up hoe! Shalease sang as she squared up ready to tear her up again.

Bitch you ain't do shit! Bitch fuck you!

You dirty ass bitch! Shalease spat.

Yo get over here! I yelled at Shalease. She walked towards me outta breath watching her back she tore her ass up. Security was holding Alissa back she had a cut above her eye, a blood clot, her mouth was busted, wig was off, and her legs was scraped from being dragged out the house.

You good!

I'm straight! You know me!

Facts fix ya self here! I pulled out a stack that was a lil over 1K and gave it to my BM.

Shit easy bread!

Get outta here thanks! And you better not spin the block.

Nigga I'm not! She said laughing.

Yo don't let this bitch back in this house what so ever fuck her!

You really gone do this Monster you foul! You foul Nigga! Fuck you, yo wife, them ugly ass kids, Shalease bitch fuck you! Bald headed bitch. Bum ass bitch! Dirty ass bitch! Your a horrible ass fuckin mother. Monster that's why yo wife is a sloppy ass second! Bum ass lame ass dusty ass dirty ass bitch! Pussy ain't gone never be better than mine bitch wanna be me. Wack as fuck hoe.

Bitch I'm bald but yo meek Millie's don't even touch the back of yo neck hoe! Shalease yelled stepping from around me. "You mad as fuck he don't want you! Ma son was never ugly bitch!" "That's why yo baby dead!" Shalease started violating Alissa. "Bitch mad as hell he married and don't want nun that old ass stank ass pussy! Bitch you a hoe wasn't you fuckin on his mans? Yeah ight bitch I'll kill you hoe! You wanted to be me bitch, you wanted to be just like me begging to set niggas up ass bitch!" "Pussy smell like sewer water and hot dogs!"

You gone let her talk about my baby Monster on god Nigga you dead to me! On my baby Nigga you dead to me!

Yo let me shoot her Monster please! I don't give a fuck about Queen but come on she really violating right now!

No it's to many people around.

Says the nigga who shoot niggas in broad daylight!

So what! You better than that you already beat her ass! Fuck that bitch salty as fuck!

Yeah okay I bet I get me lick back on both y'all! Alissa yelled picking up a brick and throwing it at the  house window and breaking it. She tried to throw a brick at my car but the security blocked it.

Yeah ight bitch what's up! Shalease yelled pushing around me. "PUSSY!" I grabbed her and threw her in her car.

Pull off! I yelled at her and she rolled her eyes and started the car. I could hear sirens in the wind. I laughed and got in my car and pulled off.