-27- Theodore

"Rose??" My father sits tied up to a chair in an empty wear house

"Rose??" My father sits tied up to a chair in an empty wear house. On his face, confusion, shock and a lot of blood.

He's speechless. I'm speechless.
That's my dad. Tied up, covered in dry blood and bruises, several of his fingers missing. His hair is buzzed, or should I say hacked off.

"Dad??" Is all I can say, I haven't seen this man in years and now here he is beaten up in some wear house. I rush to him and pull him into a hug. He grunts a little, probably in pain but rests his head on my shoulder.

"Eden. You have to let him go." I turn to Eden.
"I can't do that Rose. You know I can't."
I pout at her and give her puppy eyes.
"But if I turn my back and this man just happens to disappear and make his way into my car and drive away then that's not my fault." She turns around on the heel of her foot and begins walking the opposite way.

"Cameron help!" I say rushing to untie the restraints on his wrists and ankles. Cameron struggles to untie the opposite side. Tobias comes over holding one of Eden's knifes, he cuts through the material in an instant.

"I'll go start my car you guys meet my there ok? Hurry." He nods towards the cameras in the corner flashing red.
"You've got about 5 minutes before the get here."

"FUCK!!" I enter the wear-house to find the light on an empty chair

"What the fuck Eden?!" I yell at her.
"I have Mitchell's location." I stop dead in my tracks. Mitchell, someone I've been tracking down years, someone who wronged me in more ways than one can count.
"What?"
"His location, Ace. I have it. Rose helped me."
"Mitchells?? Micheal. Fucking. Mitchells??"
"Yes.Micheal Mitchells. Leader of the green revolution who fucked up your life?? We have him."
"But, how?? Rose?? He was a locked safe. Also he didn't fuck up my life he just set me back a few years."
"He's her dad."
"Mitchell's?"
"No, Arthur."
"Arthur? Arthur fucking Nelson??? Is Rose's dad? You're shitting me." She shakes her head.
"WHAT THE FUCK." I ditch a knife at the wall,
followed by three more.

"I'm going to strangle her!" I say headed to my car yet again. I grab my phone and dial a number before starting up my engine and making my way to the club.

"Sir." He addresses me.
"Tobias. Where are you?" Tobias used to be one of my men, apart of the vipers. Until he took a considerably long break and ventured to Australia where he took up a body guard job as well as a personal trainer job and a self-defence instructor.

"I'm headed home sir. The girl is at her dad's base, Arthur Nelson."
"Yeah I know. He took her with him? And the boy?"
"They are all together."
"I'm glad you're back Tobe."
"If I'd known that was her dad, I wouldn't of accepted the job in the first place sir, but I must say it's going to be a struggle to get her back."

"I know."
"I didn't know you recruited Eden though?? She and I had a fling a while back, she took my car."
"I know. She's one of my top men, one of the top thieves in the country. That's why we recruited her, before the diamonds could."

"I did miss this group."
"We missed you too Tobias, how was Australia?"
"Way less intense but it was good to have time off I must say. I'm glad to be back though."
"How'd you come up with the bra tracker?? That's one of your best yet!"
"Well since she's at the club, she takes off a lot of her clothes and-"
"Ok. That's enough. I'll see you soon."

***

"Stay here." I command. "If you don't hear from me in 30 minutes then, and only then do you come after me. This is between him and I and if he knows I've got back up we're in deep shit. Got it?"

All the men surrounding me nod in unison as we surround the place known to be Mitchell's last known location. Today is the day I finally get my answers, my revenge for what he's done to me.

"I'm going in."

This man fucked with me in more ways then I can count on my hands alone, he fucked with me, he fucked with my family and now he's got me to deal with. No one fucks with Ace mother fucking Romano with our paying the price.

My steps echo as I pad down the dark, empty hall, my gun at the ready loaded with my hand on the trigger. You never know what kind of shit this man will pull, he's a fucking con if I ever knew one

Ace?? Is that you??

The taunting voice echos from an unknown location. He's here. The man I've been tracking down for years, I finally have him. Just where is the question.

"It's me Michael. Why don't you reveal yourself and we can chat." I move my gun so it follows my gaze as I turn around the place searching for any sign of life. The cameras found in every corner of the building fill me with suspicion.

Just follow my voice Ace...

The patronising sound that is his voice seems to be so far away and yet so close. The sound appears loud yet so distant, I am unsure of which way to travel.

Following the hall I continue east, travelling towards my suspicions of what I assume is Michael Mitchells voice.

The man who has put me through so much I just cannot wait until my hands wrap around his throat and watch as his final breath leaves his body.

"MITCHELLS. COME OUT AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!" I command, my patience running thin. I find myself at a split in the path, following my intuition I decide to travel left.

You're taking so long to find me Ace. What's the rush? Not like Theodore's brain is rotting away as we speak.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY FATHER!" I speed up my pace hoping to find a man guilty of my father's insanity. The man who has brought so much suffering into my life. I have dreams of the day when I return the favour.

"COME OUT AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN MITCHELLS!! NO BULLSHIT, JUST US."

Well where's the fun in that? I'd rather pick you apart piece by piece until it's gone completely and utterly mad. Just like your father.

"Now now Mitchells, we both know my father was weak. An easy target, you're going to have to try a lot harder to pick on me."

I turn corner after corner, down a maze of halls, no end in sight. Mitchells so close I can almost taste his blood on my lips, if only I could just find the stupid face to match his voice.

"Where are you bastard?! I want too look at you as you plead for your life!"

Oh but I'm right here Ace... always have been.

Just as I turn another corner I enter a large room with but a single table in the centre. The flashing led tube lights giving the room an luminous glow. As I approach the table I find an object. A speaker.

"FUCK!!"

"No. It was a fucking speaker!! The bastard was talking to me from somewhere else, watching me though the cameras! I was so close to strangling that fucker!"
"ACE!" My attention is drawn to the passenger seat where Tobias fights to get my attention.
"Sorry, you were saying...??"

"The ball sir. Her father will be there, sir, and so will she, I'll make sure of it."
A smirk forms on my face pulling at my lips.
"I'll be there." I reply

***
Not edited