𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨

| 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 ? |

4:00 pm

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

tendou had jumped out of bed startling you and looked around. you were on the ground from his frantic movements and started rubbing your head. "bad dream?"

"no" he looked at you and reached a hand out, "come up"

you held on his hand and didn't let go when you stood up. "so?"

"you're still free today right?" he asked you, "let's go to the mall"

"mall?" you asked, "really?"

"yeah" he let go of your hand and walked to his closet. putting boxers on and a t-shirt, he turned to look at you changing back into your old clothes, and threw you a shirt,"i wanna see you in this."

you held the oversized tee in your hands and saw a band in the front. "okay" you raised your arms, placing the shirt on your body, and moved your hand across your chest feeling the detailed designs.

you put on your skirt underneath and grabbed your bag. "i'm ready"

"k" tendou jumped around his room, looking for his phone. "shoes"

you both exited the room and quickly put your shoes on like it was a race. his opened the car door for you and bowed, "for the lady~"

you laughed at his joke and watched him walk to the other side of the car. "let's go"

* 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 *

the mall was packed with so many teens you could tell who is from each school. tendou held your hand and moved past the crowd in the front. "i don't want to lose you here"

you smiled at his comment and managed to get out of the packed space. outside, there was a photo booth that only cost a dollar. "what a steal." you looked outside the booth

a couple exited out of the booth, giggling and smiling. giving each other a kiss afterward. you watched them walk off and felt envy inside. why? i have tendou.

you went inside and sat beside tendou. the camera was above and. there were cute plushies to pose with. tendou acted like he was gonna chop his head off and you acted surprised for the camera. the next pose was two guns side by side.

"last one" you pointed at the timer and looked at him. he hugged your arms and gave you a kiss. that was the last picture.

the pictures printed outside the booth and he bent down to pick them up. "wanna sign the date on them?"

"sure" you looked at your phone and saw the date. you stayed quiet for a moment and then passed him the pen in a cup. "there" he held it up and gave you a copy, "now let's get shopping"

"mhm," you put the picture behind your phone case showing off the date. 10/22/22

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

- time end | 9:17 am. |