Chapter 64

"Good morning, Euphie-sama." Aine bid as she woke me up.

"Hng-ah..It's morning already?" I groaned and rolled in the bed.

"Yes, and in fact, I have woken you up later than your usual schedule so that you could rest." She said proudly.

I chuckled and groggily got up. I wasn't looking forward to attending school at all. I don't want to encounter any more of this body's fiance's, I don't want to encounter Rhoshit, I don't want to be summoned by the emperor or empress, I don't want to talk with any of my brothers, I don't even want to go out at all.

Just how I anticipated would happen, the Emperor had asked if I could join them for breakfast, and by asking, I was ordered to.

That meant that I had to quickly change into my Academy uniform and do my whole normal morning routine for nobles which was typical for an hour, to thirty minutes.

Aine and Filo were tired but had satisfied looks on their faces when they made the finishing touches on my look.

"Euphemia-sama will surely be the most beautiful person there! " Filo boasted.

"I agree!" Aine chimed.

"I also agree~" Siva said in a sing-sang voice in the barrier.

"Euphie-sama has always been the most beautiful person I have ever seen. She definitely got her looks from Ellowyn-sama, she resembles her soo much." Styrmir dreamed.

Ellowyn-sama...I have truly missed her so..

I stood in front of the dining room hall, the butler was waiting for me to open the doors which I returned with walking at a snail's pace. 

Before the butler could even open the doors for me, the youngest prince opened it first. I suppose his name is Perseus Euclid Svetlana. He reminds me of Nathaniel, one of Pop's adoptive sons. I do miss that little devil.

The young prince stared at me with cheerful eyes before standing up straight and moving aside to give me space to walk through.

I curtsied first before entering and the butler announced my arrival. 

"Ah, Euphemia. Do sit down here." The Emperor happily motioned to the seat in front of Rhosyn.

Of course, the little shit had a gentle smile on her face. I despise fake beings the most, be it back in the omniscient realm or the mortal world.

I nodded my head and sat where I was told. I will never see this human man as my father, I had fathers as well as a mother and they will always be the only ones I see as my parents..regretfully, Astorazel is truly one of those fathers.

Which is why..I must find that book.

That is why this human being, the Father Emperor so to say, I only hold filial feelings towards him.

Even with my emotions as Euphemia, she also chooses to stick with this decision. Euphemia, Sumiko, and Rheanna are all combined now but I can still differentiate the feelings they all feel since, after all, they are all me.

I look down at the plate and noticed that it had all the things I'm currently allergic to. When I was Rheanna, I wasn't allergic to anything so I already know what these tasted like.

The food on the plate was nuts, shrimp, and apples.

I can't eat any of those.

I raised my gaze to see if they were kidding around but to my not surprise, they weren't.