※【 Chapter 14 】※

Wattpas didn't saved my fcking progress on this chapter bruh-

A 5th AU will come soon-

Just took a nap- and then after I woke up

Just took a nap- and then after I woke up. I saw this.

Well 🅓🅐🅜🅝

To that one soul,
Reading this.
I know you're tired,
You're fed up,
You're so close to breaking but there's strength within you,
Even when you feel weak.
Keep fighting.

          ──???

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅

Solar slowly stirred as he opened his eyes. He found himself being on his bed, 'did I fell asleep on Gempa..?'

Solar jumped out of his bed as he stretched his body.

"Oh! Good morning, Sol!" He turned to his side and saw Taufan walking up to him while holding two cups of hot cocoa He handed one of the cup to Solar, "thanks"

Both of them sat down, And enjoyed their cup of hot cocoa, "So.... How are ya feeling?"

He asked, knowing Solar just took a solo mission, then came back with multiple bruise and an Injured wing.

"I feel okay now, but my body is still sore.... I swear Dad and Maksmana didn't warn me anything about the creatures in the planet" He grumbled, Taufan laughed. He still remembers yesterday, after Solar got his bruises and injury treated. he got scolded by both Hali and Gempa for 2 hours that it gave him headache by just listening to the two of them.

"Well it's your fault that you took a solo mission without telling us" Solar grumbled as he took a sip of his hot cocoa.

"Well, excuse you! I just wanted to have some fresh air than being locked here!" He said with annoyance.

"Right. Does getting fresh air includes you getting Injured and being covered with bruises?"

"........ No..... "