Chapter 26

Isabelle's POV

After we land and collect all of our luggage, we drive to the Ludwig's beach house.

It takes about 20 minutes to get there, so I'm left in suspense. What is it going to be like there? Buildings? Houses? I have no idea.

"Isabelle!" Sharlene says. "We're here!" I grab my suitcase out if the trunk and stand in the driveway.

Wow. Well, we're in a cute little subdivision called Coconut Isle. There is a gate to a courtyard which I'm sure we will see later. Palm trees everywhere.

We walk in through the garage. We enter the living room area. It's huge. I love it because its so open and flowy.

"Echo!" Sophia shouts. I giggle, but Herald scolds her.

Xander and I keep walking. Past the kitchen with marble countertops and an island.

Past the dining room that's really cute. The other living room with a gigantic flat screen tv. I gasp. A lanai? Awesome.

I squeal a bit. Xander smiles and unlocks the doors. Hey look, a golf course! And a little pond! Sweet!

"So where is everyone staying?" I ask excitedly.

He leads me to a hallway. "This is mom and dads room."

I stare at this amazing room. I look into the bathroom that is the size of our bedroom at home. The shower is the size of our bathroom!

"Wow!" I say. "What about me and you? And Sophia?"

"C'mon." He says. He leads me up some stairs into a loft like area. There's a bed and a bathroom up here.

"Is this for us?" I ask.

"Nope. This is Sophia's room."

He leads me downstairs again and out into the courtyard. A pool! With a hot tub!

I clap like a little kid. "Oh my gosh!"

There is a little house towards one end. I suppose that's where we're staying. I slowly open the door.

I set my bag down and look around. There is a queen sized bed. Some dressers, a bathroom, a big closet.

"Alexander!" I squeal. "It's perfect!" I run up to him and hug him tight. He laughs and tackles me onto the bed.

"I love you." He says. "That's why I did this."

"Of course you did. I would've done the same." I reply.

"Let's go back to the main house." Alex suggests. I nod. We walk into the big house.

Wow. I am going to stay here. For two whole, luxurious weeks. I, Isabelle Fuhrman, am the luckiest girl in Hawaii.