Chapter 3

💥Please do vote and share my story🙏🏻

******************************************

*Mature Content Ahead🔞*

His Pov:

"Baby I want you" she said while looking into my eyes.

There she's lying completely naked on my bed and begging me to take her. Urgh fuck she will be the death of me.

My Ayla, My baby girl.

"Are you sure baby girl?" I asked her. Even though I know I can't hold myself anymore.

"Yes yes please..!!" She begged me fully aroused. Looking at her I feel like I need to tease her more. So again I asked her.

"You want me to fuck you baby girl" I asked her teasing her clit by slapping my dick against it.

She gasped at the sudden pleasure which made her beautiful eyes close and I saw how her breast moves due to her heavy breathing. Fuck!! her sexy stomach tighten due to pleasure.

She said yes breathing heaving.

This sight will be my undoing. I have completely lost my sanity

I groaned and I slammed my di-"

I fell down from my bed. Shit shit shit what the fuck was that. I groaned holding my head. OMG this can't be happening right now.

What the hell was that dream. I'm barely holding myself around her and to top of it I'm starting to get a sex dream about her. How the fuck I supposed to keep my hands away from her.

Fuck fuck fuck!!!

I get up from the floor and saw myself in the mirror. Great now I'm having a morning wood. What the hell is happening to me. I have to take care of my junior now or else I'll die of having blue balls.

I went inside my restroom to take a shower. As I was standing in the shower with my eyes closed those vivid images of me slamming my-- Urgh goddamn it stop!!!!

Since the day I saw her I have been behaving like a bitch on her heat. I am dying to be inside her. I just want to pound inside her raw and hard.

Oh god she will be the death of me. I'm damn sure of it.

I was out of the shower. I directly went inside my closet to get ready. I just want to see her as soon as possible. I can't wait anymore. As I was stepping down from my stairs my dad called me and asked me to have my breakfast. I'm in no mood to have my breakfast.

All I need right now is to see her. That's enough.

I hurriedly went outside and took my bike instead of my car. I have zero patience today. I just want to see my baby girl.

In less than 20 mins I'm infront of my college. I parked my bike and went inside the cafeteria because that's where she will be always with her so called friends.

I walked inside the cafeteria and started to search her but the sight what I saw made my blood boil in anger. There she is in the arms of that fucker aka Aarav. How dare she cheats on me. He's holding her waist. The same waist that I holded when I was pounding inside her.

(Ahem ahem that was your dream) my mind reminded me.

Ok ok fine I know that we are not in the relationship yet but she's mine.

(Well she doesn't know that) again my stupid mind stated the truth

So what she will be soon.

(Soon what?)

Mine. She will be mine soon.

Can't wait baby girl. Can't wait to punish you. There are so many punishments waiting for you. I fucking love to implement them on you.

******************************************

✨Hi guys,

✨Too short?

✨Sorry for that.

✨Will make it up next time.

✨So how was the chapter?

✨Do you guys like it??

✨Please let me know!!

🙏🏻 Please do vote and share my story guys

Until next time,
Jenikim7❤️