Home Sweet Home?

Valentino's POV

All I want to do is punch the living shit out of her. But I'm not since she will be my future queen. Why does she have to make things so fucking difficult. I turn my head to her and see her crying looking at the window.

I don't understand why she won't trust me. I did nothing but give her my respect and this is how she treats me?  I know she just met me but she is my queen and she has to realize that she is now in my world.

We arrive back to the house and I get out going to her side of the car as she is still sitting.
"Get out" I tell her harshly.
"No."
" I give you three seconds."
"1" she still stands her ground to the seat
"2"
"3"

I grabbed her shirt, pulling her away from the car  and dropping her to the ground. She yelps as she scrapes her knee struggling to get up. Fuck I should help her.

No, I stop myself. She has to learn that she cannot be insolent with me. I let her get up.

"Let's go." I yell turning my back on her.

We arrive to the house as she hisses through her bleeding knee. She follows me to the medical room.
"Sistemale il ginocchio e portala in camera da letto" (Get her knee fixed and take her to the bedroom)

"Si Capo" the doctors says.

I watch her look at me with anger. But I ignore her going to my office.

"Capo?" My guard stops me. "What"

"Lei è tornata." (She is back)

Pinching my nose, I tell the guard I'll be down. Rosmanda, my fucking ex is trying to see me but I don't have time for her shit today.

Rosmanda

I go down the stairs seeing her look at me like she wants to kill me, if she can

"What do you want Rosmanda."

"Ho sentito da un uccellino che hai un ospite.  L'ospite è una fottuta ragazza." (I heard from a a little birdie you have a guest. The guest is a fucking girl.)

"Sei nella mia proprietà ea casa mia quindi guarda come cazzo mi parli.  Sì, ho un ospite.  Sì, è una ragazza.  Che ne dici? (You are on my property and in my house so watch how the fuck you are speaking to me. Yes I have a guest. Yes it is a girl. What about it?"

"So we are just going to ignore that moment we had with eachother 2 fucking days ago!" Her rich Italian accent comes out.

"That moment was just for pleasure, you were just a quick backup. Now are you done?"

"Oh really? Where is she!" She stomps around the house looking.

"Get the fuck out Rosa."

"Cagna vieni fuori!  Hai pasticciato con la donna sbagliata che hai fatto a casa con la zappa da demolizione!" (Bitch come out! You messed with the wrong woman you home wrecking hoe!) she runs upstairs.

I chase the psychotic bitch who is disturbing my peace around the house. Before I catch her, she opens the door to the medical room finding Amiliana laying down. Fuck.

Ouu she's maddd.
I already have the next chapter done, and oh is it spicy...