𝒙𝒙𝒗. the store

chapter twenty-five, episode zero
the store

IT has been one year since the end of the world happen and when they escaped and all went separated ways. bonnie was lucky, she found the santiago family and they took her in as one of them.

for the past year Bonnie had been living with them. she got along with Sebastian and Penelope just good, it was almost as if she was the missing person in their family. bonnie was okay, she was fine, she was happy. even though there have been times where Bonnie cries herself to sleep due to the lack of the familiar faces that would go through her head.

Sebastian and Bonnie are only months apart, him being the oldest. it took the two a few months to get along since everytime they were together they would either not talk to bicker with each other non stop. sometimes sebastian took the advantage to insult her in Spanish knowing damn well that Bonnie didn't have a single clue what he was talking. but payback is a bitch since Bonnie learned Spanish just to mess with him.

penelope and bonnie have grown closer with each, it was like bonnie and diego all over again. Penelope talked to her about girl things, bought her her own stuff, bought her more clothes that suits her more and that she feels more comfortable with and at some point bonnie spilled everything about five to Penelope. go say the least Penelope wanted it met him and threaten him before she got to know him.

penelope and sebastian know everything. starting from her being an experiment to the academy to her powers and her family's powers and to why she there instead of 2019. she obviously didn't tell her the events of everything, like the world ending, who's the president and such things like that.

sebastian didn't want her near him for about a week. that week bonnie was having a panic attack in the bathroom and sebastian was begging or her to get out since he really needed to us it. and he burst into the door and he helped her go through the panic attack. that was the first panic attack that bonnie has ever gotten which confused her since she has never gotten one, nor anxiety.

Penelope was taken back by everything but nothing changed between them. in fact penelope said how she knew a few tricks for herself. like martial arts being one of the things she grew up with learning and she owns a few guns for herself, practicing whenever she could.

to say the least everything was going good, nothing was out of place expect her. but she learned to live with the fact that she might ever see her family again and a part of her was okay with it but the other part was isolating away hoping that one day she would see someone again.

"im going out!" bonnie shouted from the doorway swinging side to the side.

"take Sebastian with you!" penelope shouted from the kitchen making both teenagers groan loudly and Penelope smacked her lips. "si no va, tampoco tu vas a ir!"

Bonnie rolled her eyes glancing down at her outfit as she waited for sebastian to get ready. she wore a black/grey/white plaid skirt and a white long sleeve half high collar shirt, paired with white chunky hood heels boots. her hair stayed red but two pieces from the front were hooked onto the side of her head with Bobby pins.

never in a million years did Bonnie think she would be in 60's dressing up like this and at first Bonnie hated the idea of wearing skirts but then she remembered how much she adores the old fashion and she here now, why not live up to it at her fullest?

besides one thing she wasn't going to do was wear makeup. she tried it once, penelope put on some light makeup on her and automatically she hated it. it felt so heavy on her face like as if it was weighing her down.