𝟷𝟷 | 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: Adore You - Harry Styles"
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'I'd walk through fire for you'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

November 18, 1982
Y/Ns POV

——————-
"Because that's my boyfriend your messin' with, so just stop, we've given you enough hints" I push her even harder, making her stumble and fall to the ground, now I'm hovering over her.
——————-

"What the hell?" She snaps, pushing herself off of the ground with her hands, giving me a death stare. Luckily mines actually scared her away.

She shivers and steps back a little "what, scared? Hah, I wouldn't be scared if I were you," I laugh, stepping towards her.

She snaps out of her staring trance and shakes her head, she comes charging towards me, throwing the first punch at me. I dodge it, obviously.

This is my first fight, actually. We were behind the snack booth so I hoped nobody saw us. She was covered in blood, I liked seeing her in pain, it's what she gets.

She throws another punch unannounced, it hits my nose and I Yelp, I ball up my fists and swing a hard punch at her face, giving up both bloody noses.

"Your weak, y/n"

"Oh yeah? Look at you" I giggle.

Soon I feel a pair of arms wrap around my torso, pulling me back "y/n stop, you did enough," Michael drags me to the both gender bathroom. He grabs the first aid kit he had with him "you didn't need to go that far, y/n" He chuckles, putting a bandage on my knee from when I fell "It's just a act, we're not really dating"

I scrunched my nose up, my stomach did that thing it does when you go down a fast roller coaster. Did he have to remind me? Sometimes I wonder if I actually do like Michael, or if it's just 'cause I liked him for a day, I wanted to continue to like him.

I hesitate "I-I know, what do you think girlfriends do, watch as some random ass girl drools over their boyfriend?" I state "No, I guess I did go a little far, but she was getting on my last nerve anyways"

He smirks and hums "what nerve am I on?"

I fake think for a moment "way past my last nerve," I chuckle, flicking his forehead "it doesn't hurt, Michael, you don't need to help"

He looks up and me and then looks back down to what he was doing. Maybe he doesn't know the rule of friendship but one is to sy when someone says so, but at the same time I do kinda like this.

"Ok I'm done" He gets up from his knees and sticks his hand out for me to take, I lightly take his hand and push myself of the counter with my free hand "you feeling okay?"

I look over at him and nod "yeah, I'm fine" I shrug and chuckle "That felt good, honestly"

He grins "Yeah, she deserved it" He looks over at Vanessa being held by her parents back to the car, she was crying. I nod and laugh. He laughs to.

I look down at our hands, quickly, I take my hand away and blush "sorry" I apologize, looking away from him.

He looks at me and brings his hands under my chin, moving my head to meet his eyes. He slowly leans in and closes his eyes, I close my eyes and lean in as well.

"Guys! What took you to long?" Zara comes running towards us, ruining the moment. We quickly move our heads away from each other, flustered. I hear Michael groan, I snicker.

"Y/n got into a fight with Vanessa" Michael tells her, laughing.

I roll my eyes and punch his shoulder, earring a ow from him. I walk fast Zara and whisper in her ear "Let's go" she nods and I take her hand and run away from Michael.

Lee finally stops laughing and realizes that we're gone, he see us and starts sprinting towards us "Hey! wait up" Unfortunately, Michael is way faster than us, so he catches up to us in no time.

We all stop running, me and Zara are panting while Michael just stands there, staring at us "I told you that you suck at running" I scoff.

Zara ended up going back to the group while me and Michael watched the movie from the grassy area. We were eating our popcorn until some Karen came up to us "Excuse me? Eating that much popcorn can get you guys fat" She says, I snort "Boy, tell your girlfriend to stop eating that much popcorn"

My jaw hangs from my mouth. "Ma'am let my girlfriend do what she wants, she isn't going to get fat. But it seems like your talking from experience" He snickers, pointing to her.

My face is red.

She gasps and runs off "shit we gotta go" I yell him, I stand up and grab his hand and run back to the car. We both climb on top of his car and hope she doesn't find us.

Even though we're in a very visible place. Mike always makes me blush, and him pretending to be my boyfriend, oh boy I wish it were real.

. . .
I'm not body shaming guys, it's just something Mike is saying.
Hope u enjoyed it.