Chapter 56 : Facade

Season 2  :  Chapter 23

Sakura Airi….a student of Class-D with a small secret of her own.

Ever since she joined the school, she thought of starting anew and making new acquaintances, new friends and trying to be a little more social.

However she was unsuccessful in the end, the main reason for that being her socially inept nature, which made her a target for a certain clique of Class-D. 

Karuizawa and her friends, who sat near Sakura in the class, completely isolated her and whenever they got the chance they would snicker and chuckle while glancing at her nervous self.

Sakura noticed it all….. There were a lot of instances where their mind didn't catch up to their actions, but they in fact were subtly bullying Sakura, causing her self confidence to plummet even lower than before.

She failed to change herself as a person….

She tried to be better, however it was all fruitless…

She can't change...She can't smile...Can't laugh….Hell, she can't even speak her mind freely….

In the end, she was still the useless Sakura, whom everyone avoided in Junior High.

Sakura always knew that her body was more developed than her peers, however because of that she also has been targeted by some jealous girls who knew quite well on how to put her down.

That's why unknown to everyone else...She put on a facade….A mask that at the moment she didn't know that it actually was her 'real self' — free from any bullying, any social anxiety, any stuttering….

The only thing she had in her arsenal was a camera and her humble self…

That's right...It's because during that small amount of tranquillity….

She was not Sakura Airi.

She was Shizuku.

But if that really was the case, then why is she in this situation?

How could someone figure out that she was in fact Shizuku, instead of Sakura. In her opinion, she hid that facade really well…

So why is she being stalked?

Why did she get 1000s of letters with creepy messages this past week?

Why is she being forced in this dark alleyway by this certain person?

'Why?

Why is this happening to me?

I joined this school because I wanted to start anew, however I was too scared in the end to even interact with someone…

I made no friends...had no one to talk to….

And now I am paying the price for that. I have no one whom I could ask for help.And I am not strong enough to do anything….There's no one who can help m-'