Return to Lovers Lake

I love Ya'll so much I swear. I'm alright, I had to have an operation on my leg called 'Femoral varising de-rotational osteotomy' but I'm chilling now, I have heaps of snacks and I'm just laying in bed. Thank you for your support, I love you guys xxx

"Where are you going?" Steve quickly asks Dustin as the boy begins to walk off. Steve unfolds his arms and quickly goes to follow him, a curious and confused look on his face, "hey! hey hey hey hey hey hey hey! Eddie is still a wanted man, and now that they think he kidnapped Adira, all of Hawking is going to be out looking for the two of them. We cant just go hike in the woods," He quickly calls out as Dustin ignores him and continues to walk away.

"Wait, they think that Eddie kidnapped me?" Adira spoke up in confusion, this was news to her, she had expected Jason to tell everyone that her and Eddie were working together and she was just as bad as Eddie... that she had assisted in killing Chrissy and Patrick.

"Seems like it," Lucas said to Adira, "Jason knows that nobody would believe that you would actually have something to do with Chrissy's death, and he himself knows that you would never hurt Chrissy... Andy, Patrick and Jason were actually really worried about you when they couldn't find you, they thought you were dead somewhere... I actually caught Andy crying about it."

Adira looked down in sadness, she was happy that the town didn't think that she had something to do with the deaths, but she was sad and guilty that they had thought Eddie was the one behind it and that he had kidnapped her

"So as I was saying, we need to keep you two hidden," Steve said, pointing to Adira and Eddie, "So Henderson, you better stop walking away, because we arent going."

Dustin rolls his eyes but stops walking and turns back around to look over at Steve, "this little steel capsule might be the key to saving both Max and Eddie," Dustin explained as he pointed at his compass. He looked over at Eddie, "what say you, Eddie the banished?"

They all looked away from Dustin and instead brought their attention to Eddie who was sitting over under skull rock, he had been staying quiet and just observing, he knew that he knew way less than all of the others, so he doubted that much of what he had to say would hold any relevance in the conversation

"I say that you are asking me to follow you into Mordor," Eddie muttered out, causing all of the people who had never read lord of the rings in their lives, to look at him in confusion whilst the other few stared at him in uncertainty, awaiting his answer, "which if i am totally straight with you, I think it is a really bad idea. But uh, the shire... the shire is burning."

Dustin began to jump around excitedly, knowing that Eddie was about to say yes to the idea. "Calm down Dusty bun, you might wet yourself with excitement in a moment," Adira muttered to the boy, an excited grin on her face as she looked between Eddie and Dustin. She knew that them going was the best idea, and she was sure that Eddie was going to say yes, but she was prepared to stand by Eddie whether he said yes or no.

Eddie put his hands down on his knees and pushed himself up from his squatted position, a small grin on his face as he looked over at Dustin, "so Mordor it is," Eddie said and then walked past Nancy and over to Dustin and Adira who were already ready to go. He grabbed onto Adira's hand and sent a small nod over to Dustin.

Adira was surprised that Steve hadn't done anything to stop her and Eddie getting together, and she was even more surprised that he hadn't tried to talk to her about it. She assumed that it was because there was so much going on at the moment and there were bigger things to worry about, but she planned on talking to him about it after all of this was over... and she wanted to talk to Max about it too.

The teens all got the hint and began to walk over to Dustin, Adira and Eddie and then Dustin used his compass to lead them through the woods in the direction of the supposed gate. "What is Mordor?" Steve muttered out in confusion, though he made sure that nobody else had heard him, worried that he was the only one who didn't know what Eddie was talking about.