MONICA

Just turned 18 and 9 months pregnant. I'm literally shitting myself. I'm so scared to go into labor but I also just want baby Zack out.

Mickey has been so supportive and to show his appreciation he's taking me out to lunch at this really fancy restaurant so let me show you my outfit.

I pared if with black red bottoms that Mickey selflessly bought me so I can wear them after birth but I'm wearing them now cause I'm ruthless.

Once we got to the restaurant they got us a seat and I order my food it was this delicious chicken pasta with parmesan cheese.

After the date Mickey and I walked near our favourite lake we found it when we were catching a break from the south side. So we walked down there holding hands like cute couples due and now we were in the car on the way home. "So do you think we should give Kozak a middle name." Mickey asks me as he parked outside of my home.

"Yeah we should." He smiles. "Good cause I've been thinking of Atlas for his middle name it means Enduring." He says turning the car engine off and just getting comfy in his seat." I smile at him. "I really like that baby. Kozak Atlas Milkovich." I look at him "catchy and cute." I say before kissing him. "Just like you." He replys.

"Shall we go Inside." I ask and he nods. He gets out the car walking to my side and helping me out. Since I turned 9 months it's been so hard to do anything. But it's ok cause Mickey always helps me.

He holds my hand as he opens the door to the living room. He walks in as I stand by the door taking off my heels. It was dead silent which was so unusual.

When I walk in everyone was looking at me with sympathy. "What why are you looking at me like that" I say with a worried smile and Mickey looked confused aswell. I heard the toilet flush before someone walked out. "Taylor" my faced dropped as Monica stepped out in blue jeans a red shirt with a flannel on top and camouflage knee high boot.

"Monica." I say as my heart beats as she comes closer and I stepped back. "Your pregnant I'm gonna be a grandma she says smiling and coming closer for a hug." I step further back rejectimg her hug as I shake my head. "No don't touch me and no your not becoming a grandma I don't even want my child knowing you exist your dead to me." I see Monica's face drop.

"Come on Taylor I'm sorry ok forgive me remember all the fun we had last time we were best friends." I shake my head standing closer to mickey.

"No your not sorry or you wouldn't have left. I was the only one who forgave you after you left when I was 10 the only one, I had no friends Monica I was ugly and fat and was a loser and you took that as an advantage. You became my friend acted like the best mother ever just for you to leave a month later." I yell at her. "Ik I'm sorry but I'm here for good please Taylor." He begs and a tear rolls down my face.

"You said that last time Monica just go please just go." I cry heavily. But she just trys to come closer so I push her away. "No I don't want you near me I don't want you near my baby just please go." I cry heavily and Mickey pulls me into his embrace.

"Look I don't know who the fuck you are but you need to back the fuck up cause one thing I'm not gonna let you do is upset my girlfriend especially when she's carrying my son." Mickey says through his gritted teeth.

"Well I don't know who the fuck you think you are but she is my daughter if I upset her by accident that us none of your business and you have no business in my house and no business getting involved." I snapped.

"DON'T FUCKING TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT. IM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER MONICA YOU HAVEN'T EARN THE TITLE AS A MOTHER YES YOU UPSET ME AND THATS WHY I NEED YOU TO GO AND YES IT IS HIS BUSINESS CAUSE IM HIS GIRLFRIEND AND IM CARRYING HIS CHILD WHICH COULD POTENTIALLY BE HARMED BECAUSE OF YOU RIGHT NOW AND THAT GIVES HIM THE RIGHT TO BE INVOLVED AND WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING THIS HOUSE YOUR HOUSE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN 2 YEARS AND IT'S MORE HIS HOUSE THAN YOURS HIS KIDS GONNA BE LIVING HERE FOR A FEW MONTHS AND HES BEEN HELPING OUT WITH RENT WHILST YOU HAVENT BEEN DOING SHIT." i screen as my voice cracks cause I've been crying so much.

Mickey rubs my back. "Sh baby calm down please." He whispers in my ear."just please go Monica I don't want you around when I give birth." I say calmly which makes her eyes water.

"I'm dying...Taylor." I scoff before laughing. "Stop lying Monica." She shakes her head. "I'm not lying I have sudden bleeding in the tissues of my brain they call if cerebral hemorrhage." I didn't know what to say or think I was just frozen.

"Saying that isn't gonna make me forgive you or want you in my life suddenly. I still want you to go." She nods. "Fine I'm not gonna expect you to forgive me just can I stay here for a while I asked everyone and they said it's up to you." I look at the rest and they had blank expressions.

"No you cause to much trouble to everyone and I'm gonna be in a bad mood constantly it's just not gonna work out." She looked sad.

"Please Taylor I have nowhere to go." "Come on Taylor don't be so harsh forgive her for fuck sakes she dying." Frank's adds on making me seem like bad person. "fine whatever I don't give a fuck but I'm not staying here if she does." I look at Mickey and he looked confused.

"Can't we stay at yours." He looked at me like that's a stupid question. "What so my dad can shove his dick in your mouth? yeah sure." He says as he looked at me like I was dumb.
This annoyed me. "Well what the fuck am I meant to do Mikhailo I don't want to stay here when shes here." He kisses his teeth.

"Grab some clothes let's go. Get your pyjamas and some clothes for tomorrow the less revealing the better oh and lock your bedroom with the bolt I bought so Frank or this weird ass woman can go in I don't want them near Kozaks stuff." I smile at him pecking his lips before going upstairs and packing some stuff. I also messaged Mandy that I'm staying at hers for the night and she was excited but worried about her dad.

I go back downstairs with my bag and Mickey hold it for me. We walk to the car before driving like 3 Minutes to his place.