episode. 001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

him

Me and hayase's friends were sitting in the school library.

Currently, we were waiting for one of her other friends whom I could not remember their names are, to tell us where she is to meet up, I really could care less, I'm just here because of
hayase's parents or our parents? made me

Ever since they adopted me they treat me like free labor for babysitting hayase, they say " it's your responsibility for being the older sibling" bullshit, her brother is older than me. And yet here I am reading my manga, drawing, and listening to her and her friend's gossip and eating some sweets and chips as I do.

When they suddenly they go quiet I look up at a boy in art class with me, with light brown hair and eyes, he looks plain, to be honest, all the girls are glaring at him as if he just kicked a dog or something, they looked like they wanted to kill him.

He looked away and the others started talking "anyway, after that he had the nerve to message me like nothing had happened" the tolerable blonde one says I can never remember their names, nonetheless I continue to read.

The boy sits a little across from me and opens his book when, "oh, by the way, y/n-senpai" I look up to see 'tolerable blond' as i call her "while were here what was that book you told me about? I just cant remember the name, was it here?"

I smile slightly I like it when someone take an interest in books, I feel she will love this one it's a romantic manga about a girl in a host club with many other boys and she has to act like a boy to repay a debt she has possibly catching feelings in the process, I really love that series.

"Yeah, by the back shelves, I'll help if you need me to," I say, she gets up and starts to go towards the back where that boy was sitting.

As she walked I heard some lead break I look up to see him again I reach into my bag where I have a few led replacements to pass to him "oh man, where my-" and that's when hell broke loose for him

His bag falls onto the floor and blonde turns around "hm?" She bends down to help "oh i- sorry" he looks at her with a slight frown on his face

"Oh my gosh, hey come look at this!" She yells at us completely breaking library rules but who gives "what is it" "wassup sakura?" Ginger and blond ginger

As haya also got up I went behind her slowly walking to the boy's area, as haya was reading the comic I looked at the boy more closely, his fluffy hair and blush on his cheeks looked more obvious, his eyes were closed and his head was tilted down, was he trying to turtle away? I put my hands into the pockets of my hood, a simple grey zip-up hood on top of my regular uniform, I used the guy uniform since it was more comfortable than the tight skirt.

I didn't notice when the girls were leaving as I look out the window, taking out my phone and taking a few pictures, I could use them as reference photos for later,
As they left haya sat down in front of the boy and I grabbed a chair to sit next to her.

"I am a first-year and you are a second, correct?" She asked putting her hands under her chin, the boy made a noise of surprise before saying, "umh yeah"

"Nice that makes you, My senpai." she says her signature grin on her face the boy looks away as he tries to avoid eye contact, I look at haya with a side eye before haya yells 

"A PREALING SWORDSMAN LACKING IN ANY SOCIAL SKILLS" the boy's eyes have spirals and he looks down with a blush on his face, I ignore their conversation for a while I look up to see haya doing those fighting tactics I taught her, I smile some this I truly felt like her older sister, her form was fine nothing close to sloppy. yet just as the boy gets courage haya pulls a haya.