(31)

I growl, as another random slaps my ass, along with Charlie's. I give him the death glare, because I've given up trying to stop them. Mark and the others have made it very clear that it isn't a good idea to fight back against something as 'harmless' as an ass slap. I pick up the mop, and keep cleaning. We've finished all the small rooms, and I'm disgusted with some of them. There are stripper poles, and beds. We've had to put certain magazines in the drawers. Mark and Caleb spent their good sweet time lying on the beds reading those while we cleaned. Of course I protested, and Charlie couldn't keep her mouth shut, but it didn't make a difference, they just laughed in our faces and forced us to look at the pictures.

"I've had enough of this." Charlie shouts, chucking her rag away. "I can't clean another table." I look at her understandingly. We've had no time alone. Someone has been with us all day. Except Josh. I haven't seen Josh since this morning, when we had our shouting match. I look around cautiously. We're in the main room, and it looks like a massive restaurant, with tables and chairs, and a stage. There still is too many people around. They're setting up lights, and staging, and loading boxes of stuff in and out of the warehouse. I really want to know what's going on, but nobody is telling us anything, just what to do. I wonder if Liam knows where we are. There's no possible way for them to find out. The only way for us to escape, is to get a message to them. Using the phone. Stuffed in my bra. I think my boob has a permanent phone dent in it. That should be attractive.

"Charlie." I mutter quietly. "I checked the phone when I went to the bathroom. It was a dead spot, I couldn't use it. But it's nearly dead." Charlie widens his eyes, and she gasps.

"We need to do it soon." She says desperately.

"I know." I agree. "But how?"

<><><><><><><><><>

"So." I start, going over the plan again. "I will try to piss him off as much as possible, keep him occupied. You call him, as quickly as possible. If he doesn't answer, send a message." She nods hesitantly, but frowns.

"I don't like the idea of getting hurt." She says. "I can-"

"No." I say firmly. "I'm used to it, I can handle them. Besides." I grin. "Only I can royally piss off Josh." She smiles, and nods.

"Let's do it." She agrees. I open the kitchen door, to find practically all the guys sitting around. The ones watching us think we're getting water. Josh looks up, and puts down his cigarette.

"What are you doing in here?" He sneers.

"I'm going on strike." I shout. He sighs, and glares at me.

"What are you talking about?" He growls.

"I'm not doing anything else for you, until I get a god damn pair of pants!" I scream. Inside, I'm shitting myself. I would never normally just scream at him. But it's for the greater good. Just make him angry enough to start a commotion.

"Shut it!" He spits."You're not getting anything. Anyway." He leers. "It's been requested by quite a few of my boys that I never supply you with pants again."

"Dick!" I yell, egging him on. "What's your problem? I never did anything to you. Do you expect me to just give in and let you do all this?" I know I was yelling to help escape. But it doesn't mean I couldn't be truthful. "You go away to college, and I think that it's all over. But then you come back with a fu**ing gang and I'm just supposed to follow your commands and not ask questions? How dare you-" He cuts me off with a punch, right in the middle of my gut. Bingo. The room is filled with all the boys cheering, eager to see the shit beaten out of a girl. Sickening. Out of the corner of my eye, I see all the other guys run into the kitchen, and Charlie slips out, closing the door behind her. Perfect. I focus my attention on Josh, and the horrifying pain in my stomach.

"Did you like that?" Josh says cheerfully, ripping me up by hair so I am forced to look at him. "Do you want more." I glare at him, knowing I have to keep it going.

"F*ck you." I groan, holding my stomach. He kicks me in the back of the legs, sending me to the floor. I'm grabbed from behind, and spun around around, to see Caleb grinning down at me.

"Mind if I join in?" He asks Josh. Josh laughs, and nods. "Go for it." Without warning, Caleb smashes his lips onto mine, sucking. It hurts like hell, and I push him away, panting. I look at the door, hoping to see Charlie, but she's not there. I have to keep going. I hastily slap Caleb, hard. He growls, and throws me away, into the crowd of guys. Mark catches me, and throws me to the floor. Josh walks over, and picks me up by the collar.

"Where is all this bravery coming from huh?" He asks, getting his face close to mine. But before I can answer, I catch Charlie slip through the door, and Josh's attention goes immediately to her. "Where have you been?" He asks angrily, dropping me to the floor.

"The bathroom." She says innocently. He glares at me, and her. He looks down at his phone, and sighs. "I don't have time for this." He says. He looks back at me, and glares. "If you don't go and clean, right now I will let my boys do whatever they want to you." He growls. "Understand?"

"Y-Yes." I stutter, letting the fight seep out of me.

"Get out." He orders. I quickly get up, and run out the door, closely followed by Charlie. It's slammed shut, and we walk quickly down the hall, into the main room, far enough away that I know they can't hear us. I finally slow down, and look at Charlie expectingly.

"The battery was too low to call someone." She tells me. "But I managed to send Ben a message. The only thing I managed to text is that it's outside of town, in a warehouse in a field somewhere. We didn't know the actual address."

"That's good." I say. "He'll get it. They'll find us." She nods, and smiles.

"Yeah." She says. "It'll be over soon. Are you ok?"

"Yeah." I say, ignoring the pain in my stomach. "I'm used to it."

"What do we do with the phone?" She asks. "We have to get rid of it." I take it from her, and quickly snap it in half. I give her a piece, and stuff mine into my bra.

"Put them into separate bins." I say. "At the bottom. Cover it with stuff." She nods, and we separate, to dump the phone, and to finish cleaning, Now we just have to wait.