❤️

Oh also, my friend wrote this to tease me, so all rights of this fic goes to her,I'm just posting for her.

Of course I also modified it a bit so a bit of credit goes to me as well. Enjoy!
___________________________________

Y/N knocked on tighnari's door as she was about to deliver some books that had just arrived for him. "Mr Tighnari?" She yelled as she waited patiently at the door. Suddenly, she heard a muffled sound as she leaned closer to listen to what it was. "A-ah.." a muffled voice which sounded like Tighnari was visible to hear which made Y/N flustered.
He really couldn't..be masturbating? Her thoughts snapped as Tighnari creakily opened the door. His face was quite red and a bit flustered, Y/N noticed his half zipped pants.

"O-oh Y/N, what are you-" he seemed startled until Y/N barged into this place.

"I was going to deliver these books to you, it seems it came to the wrong address so.."

Y/N started as she gulped. "I-I guess I was interrupting something though.." she stuttered as her face was burning hot。

As Y/N placed the books down on a desk, she could feel a gaze leering down her back. Suddenly, Tighnari's hands slipped between her waist as he moved his soft lips to Y/N's fragile neck. As he started sucking it, he bit into it, devouring her.

"O-oh~ Mr. tighnari?-" Y/N struggled to speak as Tighnari's face was fully red and he muttered something under his breath. "I-I should go-" as Y/N was about to hurry out, a strong grip grabbed her wrist and pushed her onto the desk.

Tighnari guided Y/N's face to his where he slowly went in for a deep kiss, as they released, a long string of saliva was seen. They kept going at it as Tighnari made his hands up Y/N's shirt where he unclipped her bra.

He gripped onto her breasts, as he pinched her titty and gently sucked on it. Y/N let out a muffled moan as she tried to keep her mouth shut but tighnari gently pushed her hand away.

"No need to keep quiet~" he hummed as he slid his hands into Y/N's pants, sliding it off along with her underwear, only revealing a drenched pussy.

Tighnari teased a bit with her clit as he picked her up on the desk, spread her legs and devoured the inside as his tongue went deeper and deeper. "I- I didn't know you were this good-!" Y/N panted as she turned flustered a bit.

As they kept going, Tighnari slid his pants off, revealing his cock. He teased it a bit at Y/N's sensitive spot as he slowly put it in. Y/N whined a bit as tears were dripping, Tighnari stroked her face as he slowly thrusted in and out.

He began going a bit faster and faster as Y/N was getting more comfortable with it. "A-ah! I-I think I'm going to.." Y/N stuttered as she released her (white milky) cum. Tighnari blushes a bit as he positioned his cock in front of Y/N's face, giving her the hint that he wants her to suck it.

Y/N decided to tease him back as she licked the top, and stroked it. She went deeper and deeper, oh boy, his dick was quite huge.

Y/N collapsed into Tighnari's arms as they fell onto the floor. Tighnari tried to hide his flustered face as Y/N cupped his cheeks, kissing both of them. "I..didn't know you were kind of good at this.." she chuckled a bit as Tighnari's face went brighter. "I- I couldn't help it, I'm sorry." He apologized as Y/N took his hand gently kissed it. "It's alright, that wasn't too bad though." She said as she stroked his ears to soothe him down.

The End. 😀