Chapter 19 - Y/n

♦︎____________♦︎____________♦︎

So, Y/n fell down a hole into wonderland....

A place where everything was alright. A twisted world of imagination... escapism.

Only in this twisted fate she never left the mad hatter's tea party.

Why yes, The Mad Grey Hatter adored holding his little doll in his hands. Always knowing that she would be right by. Tieing up the loss threading in her baby blue dress.

"Y/n...Y/n... don't leave wonderland. It is not safe to leave. Nor it is time...for tea time is all the time."

The hatter proclaimed and how she wept. But, no tears spilled from her eyelids. Her face was like porcelain. Smooth yet fragile.

Oh how she yearned to leave wonderland. But, she was only a tiny doll. Shaped by the grey hatter.

He made her.

Stitch by Stich.

Engraved on her dainty arms lay his name.

And so she sat in his hands. Patiently, adoring the hatter. For if the hatter lay a finger on the porcelain doll, she would surely break.

Madness

Deja vu.

Yes, You have been down this road. The paths twisted and reformed as memories shine on the golden path.

You turn toward the hatter and he smiles.

"What are those?"

A shadow loomed over the hatters eyes. A red hue danced across the left side of his face.

"You promised not to leave the tea party."

You tilted your head in confusion. You watch the hatter pull out a box. A needle and a vile of medicine.

Prick

Darkness

So, Y/n fell down a hole into wonderland...

"Y/n, why do you run away from me? Can't you see you are my cure. You are my medicine that makes the madness go away. Yet, you can't except me. Why? Why?! Everytime you know the truth about my past you run. Just...Please!! Please!!! Don't leave me!!"

Silence

It's time to wake up from wonderland...it's time to face the real world and how painful the real world is.

"The voices won't stop!! Y/n!! Please tell me everything is going to be alright."