𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

So.... I loved writing Lilah and Bradley in 1st pov that I'm going to stick with that the rest of the story for Lilah. But I might do 3rd person from other parts, like when they're up in the air so I can switch back and forth a lot easier. Sorry if that doesn't make since.

See, the thing about about almost dying, being in a coma for two days, and jumping out of an aircraft means people are going to stare. They're probably going to hug and kiss you a lot too. In my case, more people yelled first and then hugged me. I mean, a few people even looked close to smacking me. All of that is expected. 

What's not expected is to be woken up by Maverick shrieking like a little girl at seven a.m. in the morning.

Though, it the horror was slightly muted by the fact that I was in Bradley Bradshaw's arm. And that the same Bradley Bradshaw not wearing a shirt. 

"Morning to you too, Mav." I groaned, pulling the hood of Bradley's sweatshirt over my face, blocking out the bright hospital light. "What time is it?"

"Time to bletch my eyes." Maverick grumbled, glaring at the both of with disgust. "Get a room. This is a hospital!" 

Bradley was still half-asleep, but his arms tighten around my waist, groaning some indistinctive. 

"We have a room!" I growled, chunking my pillow at him. Bradley's head hit the hospital bed, jolting him awake. "And we were alone before you just barged in!" 

Maverick flipped me off and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"What the fuck is going on?" Bradley shouted, hurriedly looking for his shirt. 

"Mav," I said, cutting a glare in his direction, "Decided to barge into my hospital room at seven in the morning and proceed to tell us to get a room." 

Maverick glared right back at me, and then Bradley. He pointed to the him. "You need to go to work." He threw a towel at me. I deflected it with my good arm, it falling into a lump in my lap. "Shower, now."

Bradley groaned, flopping back onto the bed. I followed, curling back into his chest. "I don't think he wants too." 

"He has too." Mav growled, stomping over to the side of our bed and yanking on Bradley's arm. "Get. Up." 

I swatted at him, and then rolled away from a complaining Bradley. "As much as I don't want you too leave, it might be smart for you to go to work. You're leaving tomorrow, and I want you to come back to me." 

"We're leaving tomorrow." Bradley corrected, finally crawling out of the bed. He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I'm not getting on the ship without you on it." 

"Alas," Maverick was practically shoving Bradley out of the room. I tried to protest but was cut off with a glare. "We've both been kicked off the team, and Lilah's not leaving this room until the doctor's 100% sure she's all right." 

Maverick threw both of Bradley's shoes at him. One hit him in the head and Bradley looked ready to hit the the man who was at one point like a father to him.

"Toodeloo," Maverick gave a sarcastic waved and slammed the door in Bradley's face.  Then he closed the blind of my hospital room when he tried to flip him off. 

"Maverick!" I scolded, sitting my bed up completely. "I woke up less than 12 hours ago, that was unnecessary." 

Maverick had a mischievous smile on his face. "We have places to be, people to embarrass, mission's to take over."