002*

IVY

*CLICK* "What do you want Damien?" I say as I lean over the sink and into the mirror as I fix my blouse and untangle my necklace. "I said what was that about," he says again as he stares at me through the mirror to which I stare back as if that little act was supposed to move somebody.

He acts as if I didn't hear him, I did I just did not care enough to acknowledge his bullshit. I respond chuckling and saying "What? Stating the truth Damien".  "You think that was funny that weak attempt to humiliate me".

I can't help but laugh "You haven't seen anything yet, it's nothing to humiliate a mere boy Damien". In all actuality, you do gracefully all on your own.

I blink and Damien strides forward slithering one hand around my body to my neck and his other hand to my hip pulling my ass flush to his front. This action alone is enough to clearly have both my mind and body fucked up. "Mere boy you say?".

"Did I stutter the first time?" I chuckle until I abruptly stop feeling him grind himself further onto my ass. Damn it! I yell in my head. Now his ass is the one chuckling, dumb fuck. "Stutter? No but I sure as hell just felt your pulse quicken".

He squeezes my neck tighter and rubs his well-endowed bulge further on me. He leaned down whispering "I bet you're wet right now" I chuckle attempting to mask the fact that he was right. "You wish you could bring me to my knees for you but you can't Damien"

"Really? We'll see about that" he brashly says. Spinning me around roughly lifting me and wrapping my legs around him as if I weighed nothing. Practically throwing me onto the counter top grabbing my neck smiling at me in such a Cheshire manner before lifting my dress and ripping my black lace thong clean off.

I glare at him and now he's the one rolling his eyes saying "Oh cut it out and shut the fuck up we both know I can buy the whole company if I wanted to, you'll be alright, you'll get new ones". I see him very meticulously stare at the black lace and shove them in his back pocket before gripping my neck once more.

This time I can't help but stare at the tattoo sleeve emerging from under the cuff of his rolled-up shirt before staring up through my lashes at him seeing him already looking at me with dark lust filled eyes.

Slamming his lips on mine he controlled the kiss and I did the same as well. Losing myself in the kiss I feel him bring his massive hands and thumb to my slit which he teases smirking that stupid ass smirk again. "For someone to say I don't have power, you sure are dripping all over my hand."

He begins to circle my clit to which I arch my back bringing up my upper half and pushing into him. "Hmm, what was that Ivy" he says colicky. "Shut the fuck up for once" I roll my eyes. "Mmm wrong answer Ivy" He says as he abruptly pushes his ring and middle finger into my pussy.

I yelp, and he covers my mouth with his large hand "Alright Detka damn that room is soundproof but let us not test to what degree." he says. Keeping the pace he was at he seems to increase it even more intently staring at my face as the sounds of my pussy and its arousal along with my muffled moans fill the room.

I feel that knot in the pit of my stomach forming and just waiting to be undone and I begin to close my eyes waiting to feel that wave and enjoy the bliss but as soon as I was expecting that anticipated feeling, it was gone? I snap my eyes open with fury rising in me to see Damien ripping his dress shirt open and undoing his pants.

The stunning artwork all over his torso and upper half was exposed as well as his leg sleeve. Looking back into his eyes, he says mischievously and with intent "Oh, you're gonna come on my dick Detka, that's a must".

Damien

As much as Ivy does not want to admit it I have power over her that's as clear as day through the way in which she is staring at me after I just edged her from her impending orgasm. She stands with her heels still on as she begins to unbutton her top probably fearful I'll rip it, revealing a black matching bra to her lace thong in my pocket.

She turns around arching herself a bit on the sink for me. I walk up behind her sliding myself between her folds coating myself in her arousal, and circling her clit a couple of times. To the point in which she has bucking back on me.

"This is another reason I can't stand your ass I swear to Go.." she starts but can't finish her rant as my 10 inches brush her walls hitting her cervix with ease.

"FUCK!" she yells into her waiting hand covering her mouth. "What was that Detka?" I say unmoving waiting for her to adjust. She looks up through the mirror "You can move" she says. I don't hesitate now rocking my hips into her as she rocks back onto me.

I lean forward my chest meeting her back marking her skin with my teeth and sucking on her shoulder and neck. Only to move towards her ear saying "Look at yourself as I fuck you."

This time there is no snarky remark as I increase my pace and I feel her spasm around me as she releases herself through a strangled groan. I don't stop there I pull out to which she sighs only to flip her around placing her on the ledge of the counter top and put my hands under her knees. Mercilessly continuing my relentless pace as I watch myself move in and out of her once more to which her eyes begin to roll back and close slightly.

I stop on the dime and her eyes shoot open giving me a what the fuck look, I say "Keep your eyes open and on me or I will leave you in this bathroom on the edge of your orgasm writhing for a release." She nods with her eyes never leaving mine. I continue chasing both of our impending orgasm.

I take my hand and begin to thumb her clit which elicits an immediate response with a low moan to which I kiss her to muffle the following moans and orgasm to which I know is near. I pull away from her infatuating lips for a second "Where do you want me?" I ask.

"In me" she says "I have an IUD." I smirk because that shocked me. Ivy won't stop pulsing around me as she comes again with a very loud moan  I stick my tongue in her mouth trying to muffle her further to which she just sucks on. I knew she was a fucking freak.

I feel my dick twitch and I release in her continuing with a few more strokes. I pull away and drop to my knees seeing my cum drip out of her thoroughly fucked pussy I clean her up a bit, but it really is no use my cum continues to leak down her inner thighs and it is satisfying sight. I kiss her clit standing up.

I fix my clothes as Ivy does the same. She fixes her makeup with the makeup bar she has in here since it is only her and I's bathroom. I walk up behind her saying "Remember what "boys" cum will be leaking down your legs all day" Nibbling on her ear, as she rolls her eyes. She begins to walk around a bit to fix her stuff in here when I notice her limp.

For the hell of it, I say "Hope the limp isn't too bad" as I unlock the door and cross the hall into my office to look across the New York skyline. I love it, turning I open this week's case files and get to work planning our opening arguments. Attempting to do what I was hired and am actually paid to do in contrast to letting my mind and body drift to the woman across the hall.

AN: Opinions, comments? Let me know...

Byee🤍