Chapter 5 - Arcade/Half the Festival

(AN: tbh overall, I feel like I been focusing on the regular plot, instead of focusing on the major romance between the reader and Miku. That'll hopefully change after a few chapters or so. And I decided on a schedule, a chapter every week, or anytime before a week. Thats all, thanks for reading bros, enjoy reading. Also if you're wondering, Fuutarou will end up with Yotsuba obviously.)

Me and the others were abruptly awoken by Nino, and before I could get a word out, I was kicked out the apartment. I couldnt even say my goodbyes.

It was the afternoon by then, and I was half awake. So I went home to continue my deep slumber, waiting for the next day to come, Sunday. Originally, I was going to stay home that day to read some books I had for some reason, but "never" had the chance to read.

Until Fuutarou sent a text saying he's going to the arcade, and his sister had invited me. 

I agreed to come, since anything is better than reading. And because I cant say no to his sister. Once I arrived, I felt someone pounce on me with a hug.

"Y/n-san! You're here!" beamed a small child, Raiha. 

"Raiha! You grew so much since last time I saw you!"

"Its only been a few months ya know."

"Felt like years-" It was then I noticed two distant recognizable figures.

"Hey, did you know? My big bro is tutoring five students, and two of them are here!"

About that.

"Y/n, meet Itsuki and Miku. Itsuki, Miku, this is Y/n."

"Nice to meet you two. Like she said, my name is-"

"L/n-kun, Im sorry about s-sleeping on you yesterday without permission. How can I make it up to you?" Itsuki apologized immediately. She tried to be serious, but was red and avoided eye contact with me.

"Its not that big of a deal. As long as your comfortable, you can sleep on me anytime." 

That sounded better in my head. At least it looked like she appreciated it.

"L/n-kun, did I drool on your shoulder? Im sorry if I did," Miku said with a sense of guilt.

"Well, my shoulder did feel really wet," I chuckled at Miku's expression.

"I found it quite adorable, dont worry," I teased, which worked as she was red, "But to make it up to me, say my name without any honorifics."

"Thats all?"

"I think saying "L/n" is much easier to say than using an honorific. You can still use honorifics if you want to from time to time, or if its urgent."

"If thats what you want."

"You guys already met each other?!" 

"Long story. Anyways, why are you two here?"

"I came over to Fuutarous place to give him his pay, and Miku came along because she originally wanted to stop by a store," Itsuki explained.

"That doesn't explain why you're here."

"Raiha." 

"Reasonable."

Fuutarou told me he was gonna waste his first paycheck for what Raiha wanted. I was against this, even if it was for his sister. My mind was changed slightly when I saw Raiha's smile at winning prizes.

Might as well enjoy my time here with no complaints. We all proceeded to play arcade games, some team based and others not. I was usually on a team with Fuutarou or Miku. Though when I was playing with my bro, we always ended up losing.