Mage vs Exorcist

"Morning everybody."

"Morning Briar-nee." "Morning Floren-nee." The kids greeted at me, before taken aback. What? "Floren-nee. Is it the same coat you wore yesterday? And the day during Opening Ceremony?"

"Yes?" Is it look bad? I paired it with... classy white skirt and dark colored skirt, so the color shouldn't clash. Or did I overdo my appearance?

"No just," Yuzu waved it, "I'm surprise you wore same article in several days in row

"No just," Yuzu waved it, "I'm surprise you wore same article in several days in row. You usually never do it."

Well. She is not wrong. I like wearing multiple clothes and hate having only one wardrobe, like many anime/manga rules (I'm convinced it's because the one in charge of animation / drawing the panel, did not have to do overtime creating new appearance for each character unless it's significant to plot or something). So wearing this red sleeveless coat make them do double take. The reason why I make exception was,

"I like this coat." I answered. "It's lucky charm."

It's Akiza's coat.

Black Rose gave it to me as sign of good luck wishes.

"Lucky Charm, huh?" Sora eyeing the coat intensively. "Well, it does looks good on you!"

"Thank you."

Soon, the announcer starts calling for the duelists for first duel of the third day to get ready. Ergo, I need to heading towards the arena.

"Don't hold back on your critics." I told them. They grin and raise thumb ups.

Alright. Let's break some bones.

"For our first match, we have Little Miss Exorcist Hoshino Shirayuki from Duel Girls Club! Her opponent being the Witch of Flowers, Floren Briar from You Show Duel School!"

I looked at my opponent who bedecked in what amounted to crossbreed between a nun uniform and military uniform. And here I thought I am cosplaying. Well, compares to how serious Sawatari's cosplay during his duel, guess our attire is somewhat normal.

"Exorcist, huh?"

"Can say the same for you, miss Witch." My opponent beamed at me. "Allows me to purify thee."

I snorted. "Try it if you can." I dared her.

"Let's begin the Duel! Action Field: Haunted Demon Den!"

Huh? Wait. Isn't this Manga Action Field? The one between Yuto and Sawatari? Man... I don't know whether to be flattered or what.

"And for the record: the rules about Action Card of this Action Duel are different! Only one action card can be taken per turn, so both Duelist must compete who got the action card of that turn! But in exchange, a Duelist can hold multiple Action Cards in the same time!"

Yup. Manga.

"Maa, maa. This is just getting exciting, don't you think, miss exorcist?" I ask. "May the best duelist win." I activate my duel disk.