Part 6

( I feel like a few of you didn't like the last part so I hope this ones better and that Vance doesn't come off so idk cringey?)

I sighed and continued on my way to school, I thought I had blew my chance but I was very very wrong. Me and Finney talked about what happened and I swore I wouldn't tell anyone what had happened but we both knew Vance would be telling everyone.

When we walked in the school all eyes were on Finney. The name Finney Blake and Y/N Blake were being murmured and whispered by everyone in the hall I could only assume Vance had told everyone or someone else had saw.

I went up to Vance, I tapped his shoulder and when he turned around I asked why he had told everyone.
He shrugged "told everyone what?"
"You told everyone what happened to Finney."
"Yeah because it was funny, he was getting his ass handed to him and then you stepped in and the fight was over in seconds I mean your brother has to be weakest fucker God ever put on this earth."
I just stared at him, "are you serious?"
"What do you think?"

I was ready to punch him but I could see his friends over his shoulder. "One day someone is going to beat your ass and those 'friends' of yours aren't going to be able to stop them. So I think you should realise you aren't above me or anyone else in this school cause one day you're going to need our help." I said and walked off to my math lesson.

I walked in and sat in my seat and took out my books then waited for the teacher to finish the lesson. The first few lessons flew by and then it was time for lunch.

When the teacher excused us to go to the cafeteria we all got up and ran to it. We got to the cafeteria there was an option between dry burgers or burnt pepperoni pizza both served with chips, a fruit cup of grapes and a carton of orange juice. Both meals looked equally inedible but my dad refused to make us lunch ever since mum died we've always had food from the cafeteria and it actually sucks.

I choose a burger a put a lot of red sauce on the burger and beside my chips. I sat at a table with my friends and Claire looked at me funny. "Hey," I said and they all looked at me like there was something on my face. "Uhmm how was your lessons?" I asked trying to make things less awkward. "Good" my friend Max said he smiled.

We were eating our lunch when suddenly I just heard "heyyy" and we turned to look at none other than vance hopper..