Chapter 30: Offer

Stefan, Matei, Lucian, Adrian, and Marco were in his office discussing when Stefan suddenly says "No way".

Lucian: "What"

Stefan: "There's a race tonight that's gonna be legendary. You'll never guess who's racing"

Marco: "Who"

Matei: "Crimson Phoenix, The Viper, and Shadow"

Adrian: "we've been trying to recruit them for years, they always blew us off"

Lucian: "With they're reputation I doubt we were the only ones offering"

Marco: "I don't think they've taken offers from anyone else, they don't work for anyone"

Lucian: "Let's go to the race tonight, there's gonna be a big turnout they've been off the
grid for awhile"

Adrian: "We should try to recruit them lot's of people want someone like them on their side"

Stefan: "What makes you think they'll accept the offer this time"

Lucian: "I don't but I'd rather them work for us than someone else"

Stefan: "Races starts after Midnight"
10pm

Lexi: "Logan's gonna meet us at Liam's"

Emilia: "They're still up how should we play this"

Bella: "Well we're not gonna take the bikes they'll notice if they're gone"

Emilia: "I have an idea, have Liam leave a car a few blocks away for us, we can get our cars for racing from the garage then head to Liams's and meet up with Logan"

Lexi: "Okay"

It's now 11pm the girls have gotten ready. Marco and his sons are also ready they leave at 11:20 thinking the girls are asleep. Bella disables the security system so they can sneak out. It's already 11:45. They find the car Liam left them get their racing cars and rush to Liam's. They get changed there and head to the race venue. They get there around 12:20. One amateur race had already taken place. News of the girls racing brought a large crowd. Tons of people watched them as they entered the venue. Logan meets them and takes them to their box where they can see the race but no one can see them. Their cars are in special rooms that no one can enter except them.

Logan: "I have you guys down for the final race of the night with racers ranked 4-10. Obviously you guys are the first 3"

Emilia: "What time"

Logan: "You'll be racing at12:50"

Bella: "Okay"

Marco and his sons had their own box to watch the races though it wasn't the same since they were there to watch they were in the top left corner in a box with other spectators near them.

Stefan: "Do you see them"

Lucian: "They came a little bit ago but I don't know where they went"

Adrian: "You won't be able to find them they're never seen before a race. Look for their handler Logan here(shows him a picture)"

Matei: "He's over there near the betting station"

Adrian: "Lucian go over there and talk to him"

Marco: "Just simply say you have an offer for the deadly three, no one ever talks to them directly. He handles everything"

Lucian: "Okay"

Lucian makes his down and goes to talk to Logan.

Lucian: "Excuse me Mr.Logan,"

Logan: "Yes"

Lucian: "I have a matter to discuss with you"

Logan: "why don't we move somewhere more private"

Lucian and Logan walk away from the station and go to gate near the lockers

Logan: "What would you like to discuss"

Lucian: "I have an offer for the deadly three"

Logan: "and you are"

Lucian: "Lucian my surname is Covaci"

Logan: "Ahh the Covaci family, interesting little business you have. Well I'm sorry but my employers work alone"

Lucian: "Perhaps I could have conversation with them directly"

Logan: "That's off the table, you speak with me"

Lucian: "Well I'm sure you know someone with my last name has ways of getting what they want"

Logan: "Someone of your status in your family should be smart enough to know not to threaten me. You however must be really dumb"

Lucian: "Excuse me"

Logan: "I'm untouchable everyone knows that. Someone like me means very much to my employer if anything were to happen to me your entire family would burn. And you can forget about any offer you have for them"

Logan's walks away and heads to tell them what just happened. Lucian makes his way back to their box to do the same.

Adrian: "Are you an idiot. I told you to make an offer not threaten him. Everyone in this business knows

Logan's untouchable he's under their protection"

Lucian: "I'm sorry ok i didn't know

Adrian: "Now they'll never consider working for us
dammit"