♨︎【 Chapter 15 】♨︎

*heavily breathing intensifies*
And here I thought it would be one of those fan-fusions... BUT HEY- I'm not disappointed.

I love his design- but I still choose Supra and Sori ÙnÚ

I believe in Supra and Sori Supremacy ✨✨✨

Congrats on Blaze and Ice on unlocking their 3rd tiers

And congrats for Taufan for finally getting his fusion. Yay!!

Sopan's design is very unique ✨✨ I love it uvu

Notifs in discord ✨✨ And if you think I'm lagging with this many notifs

And if you think I'm lagging with this many notifs. Then no- I don't lag.

Someone tell me what does Tok Kasa calls BBB???? Since I forgot . _.

I'm sorry if Tok Kasa will be a bit OOC here as I forgot how he acts...... I rlly need to read some things here-

Also this might be a short chapter.

Retak'ka in this book will be a good guy since yes. Heavy drama and angst cuz of the sht he did lel

Desire is beautiful, there i nothing wrong with it, only free it from objects. Freedom from objects and desire is divene.

──???

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"Okay okay okay. Let me get this straight." Fang took a deep breath before talking again.

"Solar was about to finish that one feature where you guys can just call out your fusions without fusing with one another." The Sepluplets nodded.

"BUT- since we got attacked by Adudu in attempt to steal one of the power sphera. Your watch suddenly got hit by one of Probe's attack, causing to glitch and forcing the fusions to come out and now here we are." Fang sighed for the 27th time. Yep, now the fusions are here.

"Oh god what did I got myself into????" He grumbled as he left the room and goes to Maksmana and Admiral Amato to report this.

The Sepluplets plus the 6 fusions just Sayed quite.

(Note: Since we don't know yet how Sopan act nor how his personality works.... I'm just gonna make him act in my own way since this is an AU.)

◈ ━━━━༻˚𖤓˚༺━━━━ ◈

"Wait... SO I FINALLY HAVE MY OWN FUSION?!?!?!" Taufan asked, Solar nodded. The wind element jumped and hugged his own fusion in happiness. Solar chuckled at Taufan's actions.

"Is it just me or... Sopan looks like a pirate???" Blaze asked, as he stared at Sopan's appearance. I mean.... Who wouldn't mistaken him for being a pirate because of his design.

"But he's still awesome right?! Hii! I'm Thorn!! Nice to meet you Sopan!!" The leaf element greeted the fusions, returned the greeting.

"Nice to meet you too, Abang Thorn" he greeted,

"So since... We finally met our own Fusions... What are we gonna do now??" All of them were in deep thought until Thorn got an idea.

"I kow! Since Gempa said that we'll be visiting Tok Kasa later... How about we bring them with us and y'know"

"Good idea Thorn." The leaf element smiled brightly as they wore sunglasses because of how bright he is.

"My eyes are hurting- oi lightbulb give me your visors" before Solar could even say a word, Hali already snatched his visors and wore it.

"....... You could've ask nicely."

"Sorry not sorry"

"...."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Ah! It's good to be back at this place!! Man it's been so long since we visited planet Quebec right??" Gempa nodded, the earth element spotted Hang Kasa in a corner and called him out.

"Tok──" his sentence cut off mid-air when he saw a familiar face. The others got confused, but froze when they saw him.

"Oh Hi kids!" The previous user waved at them,

"What is he doing here." Solar asked with venom in his voice as the others notices his hair is slowly turning yellow and eyes turning white.

"Hm? Oh! You mean Retak'ka?? Dont worry! He's a good guy now! Isn't that right bro?" He elbowed his (ex) best friend, who only nodded.

"Don't worry, I don't have the power to absorb your elements or anything. You can lower your guard now." He respond, all of them sighed in relief but still cautious around him.

Solar just stayed quite.... He let's Gamma take over, which you see why his hair is fading from brown to yellow.

"Hmm? What's this? Why are your fusions separated from you??" Tok Kasa asked as he saw the fusions. To which his surprise, he saw 3 new fusions.

"Ah well...." Gempa explained the whole event that happened earlier to Tok Kasa. Retak'ka just stayed quite, he noticed that his enemy or more over. The Sepluplets has gotten stronger than they are. But seems like two of them only unlocked their 3rd tiers.

He can also tell that the youngest brother of the Sepluplets is avoiding him.

'Hmm.. I'll talk to him...' He thought. The Sepluplets decided to stay in Planet Quebec for a week as they wanna train with Tok Kasa and... Probably with Retak'ka also.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Done!
Apologies for the wait :0

And yep! Retak'ka is a good guy here :D

I'm saving the heavy drama and angst on the next chapter.
SUFFER ON WAITING HAHAHAHAHA-

Also- what do you think of the new Fusion?? I really like his design and name uvu

Stop calling him Pizza cutter-
And someone tell me what Tok Kasa calls BBB since I forgot.
Retak'ka will be a bit OOC since this is an AU, and I decided to make him a good guy because yes.

That's all for today.
Hoped you enjoyed the chapter!
Peace out.