Book 2 chapter 2 / Bonus chapter part 2

Dominic's POV.

The fire alarm sounds extremely loudly around the house making me wonder how nobody is awake.

Soon I see Noah on the ground with a gun in his hands.

There must have been some kind of attack which could explain everyone asleep and Noah with his gun.

I lift him off the ground before Vincenzo takes him over, "go to the others, I'll get him out." He says which I agree to before I start running.

"LEO? SILAS" I scream loudly.

Who knows how long this house has been on fire.

What if they're dead?

No

No

No

No

"ACE ASHER ALESSIA?" I continue.

Nothing.

I run up to the bedrooms, knowing that finding them in there will be the best chance at finding them.

The first room I come across is Leo's.

Inside I rather quickly find him.

Asleep on his bed.

No

His stomach.

Fire.

With one of his T-shirts on the ground I slap it on his stomach so the fire dies out.

I quickly check his heartbeat which luckily is still there but is very weak.

I drag him out of his burning bedroom into the hallway where I leave him for a second and I go and grab Silas as the ceiling in Leo's room collapses.

As fast as I can by carrying these two, I run outside where I leave them with Noah.

I run back inside and see Enzo come out of Ace's room empty handed.

Shit.

Ace's not there.

We rush in Asher's room while coughing loudly.

My eyes quickly dart over to Ace and Asher unconscious next to each other with their gaming controllers in their hands.

Fire all around them and Asher's leg.

Jesus Christ.

I put the fire out just like with Leo, then I help Vincenzo with putting the boys in his arms before he runs outside with them and I call out for Alessia.

"Don't-" coughing interrupts her protesting for a minute, "come in! You'll burn to death!" Alessia screams when suddenly a loud explosion comes from her room.

My legs go weak as more coughing interrupts my pained thoughts.

The explosion caused the wall to partly collapse.

"ALESSIA!" I scream.

No answer.

No...

No

No

No

I rush inside her room as excruciating pain appears in my arm.

Fuck.

I groan pained but ignore it as I take my jacket off so my arm isn't on fire anymore.

I see Alessia lying next to the door with blood coming out of her head, less then an inch away from the fire.