Chapter 57 : Sensei's Advice

Season 3 : Chapter 1

Sakura picked up the broken pieces of her glasses and looked at them with an empty expression before coming to a realisation that she was in the presence of two other people.

"I-I'm extremely sorry for my outburst!!!"

She frantically bowed at them to which Kiyotaka looked towards Horikita, asking her to take the initiative to calm the poor girl.

The black haired maiden just looked at the pink haired girl in sympathy before walking towards her.

"Sakura-san, you don't have to bow so much. We understand your situation, so don't worry."

"After such an incident, there's no doubt that you are feeling pent up rage. Feel free to let it all out and don't mind us."

"N-no...I'm okay for now....There's no need for anger and rage...All they bring in the end is pain and destruction...I-I need to calm myself down first."

'That's a good way of thinking. However it's unrealistic, no matter how one tries to change themselves, there will always be pain, destruction and suffering.

That's the way the world works. It moves in a cycle. War and destruction never stops no matter how much one tries to attain peace.'

Horikita took out her water bottle and gave it to Sakura, who was inhaling and exhaling oxygen, following some breathing technique trying to calm herself down.

"Here drink the water first. Your throat must be sore from all the yelling."

"T-thanks."

She started gulping the water down as Kiyotaka's eyes went towards her phone, which was on the ground, and a specific picture of her's was now out in the open.

'Is this the reason that guy was calling her Shizuku over and over, threatening her that he will expose her secret? I think I now understand the reason she didn't want to come out as the witness

'Is this the reason that guy was calling her Shizuku over and over, threatening her that he will expose her secret? I think I now understand the reason she didn't want to come out as the witness. Who knows what kind of photos she has in her camera.'

Kiyotaka took her phone in his hands and walked towards both of the girls, before showing the picture to the both of them.

"This is you, isn't it Sakura?"

"Huh?!"

Immediately her eyes widened in shock as she snatched her phone from his hands, while Horikita looked at it in surprise.

"Uhmm I'm sorry for snatching it like that. It's just-"

"Don't worry about it Sakura-san, we understand your hesitation. However if you wouldn't mind, would you share with us about your situation, so we can help you?"