Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"

Not edited- heyyy, im currently in new york cause my brother had this meeting thing to go to n he was going on his jet so he asked if i wanna go n duh i said yes so here i am for a few dayssss. So that might make things a bit easier for me to update, so ill write tmr.

Anyways, make sure to comment n vote hottie. Can we get this to abt 1.1K+ comments and around 900+ votes??

1K+ comments and around 900+ votes??

Abby Madden

I smile at the cashier as I feel Seb's arm slide down my waist, his hand moving further and further down as the girl scans all of our snacks for the trip back to Seb's house.

I bite the inside of my cheek when his hand stops right against my ass, is he trying to kill me? If I had to live with someone with a face like yours, I'd try to kill them too, don't worr-that's it, I'm never giving you the capital.

Well, at this point we all knew that. Didn't we?

Shut it.

We're about half way there and I ran out of sour patch kids so I forced Seb to stop at the nearest convenience store.

I subtly grab his hand and move it to my lower back just for him to place it back on my ass like his hand is a negative magnet and my ass is a positive magnet. I roll my eyes before giving in and crossing my arms over my chest.

I told him I could come in here alone but he ignored me and got Goose out of the pickup, put the poor dog on a leash and brought him into the store. Thankfully pets are allowed and I even grabbed some dog treats and food for him, Seb got him a few toys to play with on the ride too.

"How will you two be paying?" the girl asks and the second I tell her that i'll pay with credit and take my card out I hear the small apple pay transaction going through sound and I take a deep breath. My eyes find the machine and I see Seb pulling his phone away from the scanner as the machine tells us the transaction went through.

I mean, more money for me?

"Thank you so much, have an amazing day." The girl flashes me a grin before her eyes trail down to the piece of paper she asked me for my autograph on. I missed this, I missed meeting people who are inspired by me in the most random places.

I grab the bag from her before shoving Seb's hand off my ass and handing him the bag, "have a good day," I smile and turn around as I watch Seb grab the bag in the same hand he's holding Goose's leash.

All that effort just so he can throw his arm around my shoulders and send me one of those cocky Seb grins I love so much, pulling me right to his side before his lips crash against my temple and place a small kiss.

"You love me," he says after seeing my unimpressed face and I fake scoff. This man has no goddamn idea.

Goose walks in front of us with his little tail wagging side to side as the automatic doors open, "put me in a good mood and we'll think about it," I murmur as my eyes meet his, he raises an eyebrow as his eyes flicker down to my lips while my arms wrap around his torso.