0:28

"Love of my life," Logan immediately said as soon as both their phones connected on FaceTime

"Love of my life," Logan immediately said as soon as both their phones connected on FaceTime. A huge smile sat on his face as he analyzed Shane's appearance, and she could only offer him a big smile at the sound of his greeting.

"Keeper of my heart, hey," she softly spoke, following suit to his 'romantic'  term of endearment.

"You look nice," he complimented, and her smile remained on her face just a little longer, "don't tell me you dressed up just for me and our call,"

She couldn't help but to roll her eyes as a small chuckle left her lips. Of course Logan would say just this, "boy please, you wish I would dress up for you. I'm going out for a dinner date with my dad,"

She was dressed in a gorgeous silky brown, floor-length dress that had straps which held on to her shoulders for their dear life. The top of the dress resembled a corset, and the bottom like a mermaid hugged her curves with pride.

"Hmm, I like the little curls too, they compliment your face well," he added on, talking about the two strands of curls that went down on both sides of her temple.

"I like them too. Stop flirting with me, your girlfriend is not gonna like that," she commented, rolling her eyes at the thought of Annalise.

"I don't know which girlfriend you're talking about, but if you wanted to know if I'm now taken, you could have just asked. It's only you in my life Shane," he continued with a playful smile resting on his face. He was laying back in  the black leather seat of a car, one which Shane was very familiar with.

"You know who I'm talking about, you texted me about her the day before yesterday," she applied  a nude shade of lipgloss on her plump lips, before rubbing them together nonchalantly.

On the day that Hendrichs left her house, both Logan and Annalise had texted her. Annalise apologizing for her attitude, and Logan asking if his senses were telling him the right thing —that Annalise liked him.

Shane had ignored both messages, only responding to them yesterday, telling both Annalise and Logan that they'd talk on a video call. First came Logan's which she was on right now, then soon after, she'd be calling Annalise.

"So I'm right," he slowly said, more in confirmation of his own thoughts, than it being a question.

"You're definitely right. She called herself being upset at me for our whole vibe at your bestie's house. Like little girl, act like I didn't get you that job you're in," she felt herself getting annoyed, so she sighed hoping she'd cool down.

"I'm flattered," Logan smiled a goofy smile.

"You like her back?" Shane lifted an eyebrow, very curious on what his answer would be.

"She's a decent human being. Attractive as well, but nah. She's more someone I can befriend than date, besides I'm not an office romance kinda guy. I know what I'm at work for," he truthfully spoke, rubbing his chin with a sigh at the end.