Chapter 33

"Baby girl, I can't hold you. You have to go to your appa." Yoongi was begging his daughter to let him go but she wasn't having it at all. She was screaming her head off, yelling dada and no, which Jimin told him was new. While he was proud that she learned a new word, he was upset because she couldn't come with him to sit. She had to stay with her appa.

"What is all this screaming in my courtroom?"

Yoongi paled a bit, "I'm so sorry your honor. My daughter, I just got her back last night since she was born and she doesn't want me to leave. I'm trying to give her back to her appa, but she's not having it. I'll have someone take her out."

The judge held up his hand, "I'm not going to stress out a baby, she's already missed the first year of her life with you. She can sit with you as long as she's quiet." 

It was like Mira knew what was going on, she looked at the judge and giggled before snuggling into Yoongi more. "Thank you," he bowed a bit. Giving a kiss to Jimin and then sitting next to Hobi. He watched as Jin, Jungkook, Joon, Lena and Enzo surrounded Jimin in a bubble of their protection.

When Evan walked in and saw Yoongi holding Mira the look on his face was comical and murderous, "what is she doing here?"

"Oh, is my daughter not allowed to be with me? I wasn't aware." He was being sarcastic but he didn't care anymore. Evan whipped his head around the room looking for Jimin, once he spotted him he paled a bit. "What's wrong Evan, seeing your plan crumble right in front of you?"

"All rise," everyone stood up and got into place as the judge came back into the room.

Jimin was called to the stand first, Hobi smiling at him while Mira happy screamed and banged her hands on the desk in front of Yoongi. "Hi Jimin, I'd like for you to watch a video really fast and tell us what you think."

It was the video of Jimin and Yoongi in the car, Jimin blushed, "I think that it's embarrassing that everyone knows the face I make when I cum that's for sure. I'm just thankful there was no sound."

Hobi chuckled a bit, "can you tell us when this video was taken?"

"Uh yeah, I was around four months pregnant with Mira I believe. So 18ish months ago. Pregnancy hormones got to me and I couldn't wait until we got back home. Do I regret my actions? Of course, but we were both consenting adults and I had needs."

"So the date on the video is wrong?"

Jimin squinted his eyes, "oh very wrong. I had lived in Busan my entire life until I turned 18. I had never even stepped foot in Seoul before I moved here shortly after my 18th birthday."

"And you didn't know Yoongi before? When you were a minor?"

His head shook back and forth, "I didn't even know who he was until Lena asked me to work with her for him. I'd heard things about him from her, but before that he was a complete stranger."

"Do you know that man over there?" Hobi asked as he pointed towards Evan.

"I do," Jimin nodded. "That is Evan, the man that Yoongi was dating before me."

"Evan said that you stole Yoongi from him, looking at it from an outsider it seems like you started sleeping with a taken man."

Hobi knew their situation so he was doing this so they can get everything out there from Jimin's perspective. "It does look that way. But what people might not know was that originally it was Evan that wanted us to sleep together."

"Can you elaborate?"

"I'm a carrier, as I'm sure you picked up since Mira is here. Evan and Yoongi were together for years and they could never conceive. Yoongi's father gave him a deadline to have a baby so they agreed on surrogacy. They wanted someone close to them so they could be involved. When they found out I was a carrier, Evan told Yoongi to do whatever it took to convince me to carry the baby."

Hobi cocked his head to the side a bit, "convince you how?"

Jimin chuckled, "this isn't going to look good on Yoongi, but since we are getting our happy ending I don't mind telling you. Yoongi told me that they broke up and that he wanted to be with me."

"And they didn't?"

"No they did not. But if I'm being honest, by like the second day with me. Yoongi was head over heels in love with me and wanted to break it off with Evan for real. Evan never treated him right, he didn't actually love him, he loved that he was the heir to the Min dynasty. I won't air all of their dirty laundry for the court, but it wasn't good. Yoongi was much happier with me."

Hobi chuckled, "that I can contest to, he much less grumpy when you are around." That made Jimin laugh since he only came back in the picture last night. "So at any time has Yoongi ever forced himself onto you?"

"Never, I had to beg him to sleep with me the first time. It took me all day to finally get him to agree with it." A bit more questioning and then he was free to sit back down with his friends while Hobi dropped the bomb on Evan.

"I want to have Evan examined by another Dr. He clearly lied about the video and," Hobi looked back at Jin who nodded his head and leaned over with a thumb drive. "We have evidence that he lied about the assault with Yoongi as well." Hobi plugged the video in, Evan's lawyer was flipping his shit but he had no leg to stand on. 

The video clearly showed that Yoongi was drugged and that Evan started everything with Yoongi screaming out no and you aren't my Jiminie. "As you can see, Evan has been lying this entire time. We think he might have lied about the pregnancy as well. Plus the cameras that were in the house, were put there without the owners knowledge. He secretly recorded Yoongi and Jimin."

The judge said he needed a moment in his chambers with the lawyers, Yoongi spun around and looked at Jin, "did you find it yet?"

"Almost," he mumbled as he was chewing on his bottom lip. "He recorded you guys for months, there are cameras in every room." Jin looked up at Yoongi then over at Jimin, "there's enough porn in here from you two that I could legit start up my own website and never have to work again."

Jimin gasped and Yoongi smacked his friend, "do not watch our lovemaking," he whisper shouted.

"Lovemaking," Jin scoffed, "I just watched you rail Jimin so hard into the kitchen counter that I'm never eating in your house again. And don't get me started on the shit you two get up to in the bedroom."

Poor Jimin had his hands over his face groaning in embarrassment, "you've never even eaten at my house before."

Jin looked up, his mouth dropped open. "That's what you got out of that? Well I haven't and I'm never going to now. AH HA, got it you fucker," he squealed as he looked over at Evan with a smirk.

When Hobi came back Jin handed him another drive and there on the screen was Chase, Evan's friend who was wearing a Dr's coat mind you, drugging Yoongi the day of the accident. "You see your honor, Yoongi was passed out. There was no way he could have drove in that condition. Evan has done nothing but lie about my client and slander his name so much that he gave up his position as CEO at Min International."

The judge sighed and looked at Evan while his lawyer was telling him he'd have to see a Dr to prove that he had been pregnant and lost a baby. He was hysterical, he jumped up and lunged at Jimin. His hands wrapped around Jimin's neck squeezing the life out of him. "I'm going to kill you, you ruined everything. I've been planning this for so long, I targeted that idiot and made sure that I didn't get pregnant only for you to waltz in and make him fall for you."