Gifts (trans reader)

I'm not gonna put a specific gender in this chapter so you can pick the gender when it says (they)
~

(If you don't like Doe's 'gifts')
You were watching (fav show) and smiling at all your favourite parts when you suddenly smelt something gross.

"Ugh! What is that smell?" You groaned, pausing the tv and getting up from the couch. You followed the smell to the kitchen and nearly barged at the sight.

There were bloody organs on the table and a trail of blood leading upstairs, you cautiously followed the trail to your room, you opened the door and gasped.

There, laying on your bed was a tongue with (f/f) stabbed into it. "Do you like it~?" You turned around to see Doe covered in blood, he grinned wider and stepped closer towards you.

"I killed the humans myself, it took a while to stab the flowers into the tongue" your eyes were wide in shock, "I-I like the gifts but.."

His grin turned into a frown and he slumped his shoulders "I think that a (they) like myself prefers (thing you like) rather than human organs" you said, he nodded and worked to get rid of his "gifts" and helped you scrub away the blood.

(If you like his gifts)
Doe skipped home carrying a black bag, he opened the door to see his favourite (gender) reading a book. "Hi baby!" He grinned, walking towards (them).

"Hi Doe, what's in the bag?" (They) smiled, "oh I just got you a gift" he reached into the bag and pulled out a severed arm with a bone sticking out (pic above).

"Oh John! That's such a sweet gift!" You smiled, holding the arm in your hands. He pulled out more organs and finally he showed you a tongue with (f/f) jabbed into it.

"My favourites!" You smiled, holding the tongue and smelling the flowers. John (still on his knees) wrapped his arms around your torso and nuzzled close to you.

You stroked his hair with a gentle smile, admiring his gifts.