🏮87. Magic Extraction Pod

Arabella's eyes widened from the surprise of having both of her arms grabbed by Cray and Jenna. "What are you two doing?!"

"Since she's obviously a shape shifting monster, don't you think that we should detain her and put her in a magic harvesting pod?" said Jenna.

Cray paused while looking over at Jenna.

"What do you think, Cray?" Said the First Prince.

"I think that may also be for the best," said Cray quietly while looking down at her feet. "If nothing else, perhaps you could get your hands on some space magic and have your hired mage make you some useful tools."

A slow smile spread across the First Prince's face, while thinking of having a good source to harvest space magic from. It wasn't every day that something so rare threw itself at his feet. At this point, it'd be a crime to not take advantage of such a great opportunity.

"You're right, It would be extremely useful to have a source of space magic to harvest from," said the First Prince while picking up a small revolver, lifting it up to point at Arabella, and firing.

Arabella looked down at her abs with her mouth agape. A dart with a vile had been shot at her and was currently stabbed into her abs. She tried to activate her space magic to try and get away, but it was too late. The serum that had been shot into her, blocked her magic from working, and dulled her body's senses. She could only watch as the light green liquid drained into her body.

"What are you doing?" She mumbled quietly as her head drooped. "Darling, what are you doing?"

Arabella's eyes closed and her body drooped. Jenna roughly let go of Arabella as if she had been touching some disgusting thing. Cray strained under the weight of an unconscious Arabella for a moment, but soon let go of her too. Once she was released from their holds, Arabella fell backwards onto the floor. She lay on the floor unconscious, with the back of her head bleeding. Leaving a small puddle of blood where she lay.

Amber looked at the viewing screen from the bed in her consciousness space. She'd seen everything and was currently watching the three trash people from the vantage point of the floor.

Every time Amber tried to get up off of the bed, black smoke materialized in the air around her. When her skin made contact with the smoke, it felt like she'd been burnt by sizzling hot oil.

"Go put this imposter into the pod holding the dryad, in between the naga and that elf who publicly humiliated me. I've extracted as much magic as I'm going to get from that dryad. You can throw her into an empty cage for now. I'll just remove her mana core and have her disposed of later today.

"Did you extract a lot of magic from the Dryad?" Jenna asked excitedly.

"Some," the First Prince said.

"Do you think I could get some of its magic turned into a weapon for me?" Jenna said.

The First Prince smirked while reaching out and grabbing hold of Jenna's chin, tilting her face up. "If you're a good girl, this might be arranged," he said.

A slight blush appeared on Jenna's cheeks and she licked her lips.

"Let's go!" Cray said with irritation apparent in her voice. She bent over, grabbed one of Arabella's hands, and started pulling.

Jenna frowned at Cray, but she soon joined, pulling on Arabella's other hand. They slowly dragged her across the floor and out of the room; leaving a bloody trail in their wake. They exited the large room, pulled Arabella back through the hallway, and finally in front of the magic harvesting pods.