backdoor

"he was wilding the fuck out yall

"he was wilding the fuck out yall." spirit was seated with molani and jade on the block.

at the altercation yesterday, ace texted his homeboys, immediately getting keon's address.

spirit was next to him tryna calm him down, as he sped over.

ace was impulsive, and that was gone get him in trouble bad.

he knew he could fight, he knew he could shoot, and he knew he could cover a trace.

his ego was high.

yesterday.

pulling up to the home, ace barely put the car in park before walking up to the house.

"if ol girl here on my momma she gon' feel me." walking up to the door, another car pulled up.

"who the fuck" spirit spun her head around.

finally recognizing the car, she sighed.

judah and capo hopped out the car, walking up to the house.

"how tf."

"got yo location shawt" judah said nonchalantly before looking past her.

ace looked at them before turning back to the door, starting to beat down on it.

"you betta den me, knocking and shit, we got manners round this bitch?" capo said , laughing to himself before judah sent him a look that made him shut up.

"fuck the problem is?" judah said, looking at ace.

"yo sister a boot u-"

"nigga watch ou-" judah started to retort before the door swung, and a out of breath keon opened the door.

"fuck is y'all?" he asked before getting pushed to the side as ace barged into the house.

a frenchie came running up to ace, ace glanced at it before ignoring it.

spirit watched the whole ordeal, picking the frenchie up in her arms.

shit, the dog ain't do nun. it's cute.

"man hell nah, fuck y'all got gone on?" keon spoke, watching the 4 barge into his home.

the home was silent and all doors were open except one.

ace ignored his advances, barging into the room.