An Initiative

Bondita's POV

I need to do something......it's getting necessary to drive this fear away. But, what should I do? Even Bor babu is not at home. Whom shall I ask for help!!! Oh yes.....Sampurna didi!! When will she come of help.....I am sure she'll agree to help me. But, Saurav Jamai Babu......he'll not easily agree to my idea. Bondita.....Bondita think of something. You need to resolve this problem at the earliest. How should I convince them!! Even if I convince didi-jamai babu.....in case Surmani kaaki comes to know which obviously she will, can discourage them. Kichu chinta kor Bondita (think of something).....find out a solution.....think.....think.

"Boudiiiii.......ei boudiiiii" Batuk moved in throwing his school bag at the entrance door.

"Batuk....Why did you come here? You are not supposed to come in this room." I urged him to leave from my isolation room quickly examinining anyone's presence outside my room.

Batuk- Hey leave that boudi....I am neither a porpurush nor your husband who can't visit you here. It only implies on Dada.

"What!!" I glared at him angrily.

Batuk (frowning with an indifferent look) - Han toh raag korar ki ache? (So what is there to get angry on it) what wrong did I say? According to the rule, I confirmed from kaka...that a bleeding woman can't meet her husband or a male stranger. (Shrugging off) I am not your Pati Babu neither am I a male stranger. I am your choto dewor after all....(younger brother-in-law) toder toh emnio kichu asey jaye na boudi (you guys, however, has got nothing to do with this rule) dada and you went to school and also bravely challenged Ashutosh mastermoshai and Prodhaan sir with legal action I heard.....

"Tui eto kichu ki kore jaanli Batuk? How do you know so much) " I asked with shock.

Batuk (at once) - Huh!!! Keno janbo na? (why wouldn't I know) I am also studying at the same institution boudi, you forgot? the entire school knows....what trouble did you guys invite by threatening Prodhan and Ashutosh sir!!

"What trouble?" I asked suspiciously.

Batuk - Arey boudi....Nishikanto and few other boys had overheard your tussle with our teacher and Principal. He threatened to rusticate you and Dada held his collar. You also did not surrender and declared to continue to attend school from tomorrow.

"Hhhhmmm interesting.....Nishi and his friends still did not get a lesson despite getting slapped by me." I murmured thoughtfully scratching my chin.

Batuk - I know his class is next to mine. He is too stubborn, very snobbish because his father donates a lot of funds for organizing many of our school functions.

"Batuk, I know that right....But now it is to be seen, what our teachers do from tomorrow." I remarked thoughtfully.

Batuk - Han toh, boudi be very careful. I don't think Ashutosh sir would easily spare you. Exams are on the head and he'll harass you a lot, may be other teachers too will do the same as you and dada indulged with Principal sir also.

"Don't worry Batuk....I am mentally prepared for the retaliation." I answered calmly.

Batuk - where is you bag? Take that out what you got as a gift.

"What gift?" I asked putting my fists in my waist ends, with another round of shock.

Batuk (moving towards to pick my bag) - Arey oita jeta Pawan diyeche tokey. (That what Pawan gave you)

"Wha...What are you talking about I don't know....and don't touch my bag... I warn you batuk" I rushed to stop him from taking out my snacks.

Batuk (quickly hiding the bag at his back) - stop there. I know He gifted you snacks. Few of my classmates were passing by the corridor, the saw him gifting you that and also Dada praised him.