Pleasing Camaraderie😍

Bondita's POV

Hey look who is here in the prarthna sabha!! shouted Nishikanto pointing towards me.

Batuk (turning him roughly by shoulder) - So? So what Nishi? Why have you started to bully my boudi again?

Nishikanto (jerking off batuk's hands) - leave me Batuk. Don't you dare..... if you are so worried for your boudi, then why don't you ask her to stay at home?

Youuuuuuuu!!!!! Batuk tried to punch him in response but "no....no...Batuk calm down relax" I stopped him.

Batuk (frowning in shock) - Bondita??? You are stopping me? Don't you understand boudi this boy intends to creates a scene of you again?

"I know Batuk.....But isn't this happening since the last three days with me? It's not Nishikanto's fault Batuk, this thought has been instilled in his mind by this society where we grow up." I tried convincing Batuk.

Ashutosh sir (huffing angrily at our back) - "Ei....ki hochhe taki ekhane? Tui abar eshe chis meye? (What all is this going on here? You have come again girl?)

Sir, I am doing good now....I assured you yesterday of any untoward possibilities so relax Bondita I
is additionally careful from today." I answered smiling.

Ashutosh sir (smirking)- I see....you will not understand this easily!! Fine then....if you want to attend the class then you will have to sit on the floor and clean it after dispersal. And right now you go to the corner and stand at the end of column.

Drawing a deep sigh I did not protest much. I nodedd in agreement waiting for right time and did what he commanded as of now.

After class dispersed....

"Ei Pawan!!! You leave...I'll do there" I requested Pawan to leave the class.

Pawan - Na bondu Ami porishkar korchi eidik ta (No I am cleaning over here) you handle that side only.

"No Pawan....it's already late....you leave. Its 2:30 now. " I requested him again.

Pawan - I know right. But, you are cleaning over there, so I thought to help you out. Besides, you look so tired Bondu. Do not compromise with your health.

"Oh my friend...Thanks for the concern....." I answered with a chuckle.

Pawan (with a humble smile) - Its my pleasure Bondu. No need to say thanks. You always keep me updated with the on going lessons in the class when I miss it out due to ill health at times.

"Pawan....." I went near him with moist eyes " can you please help me with one final thing....it is tricky....But I need your urgent help tomorrow. "

Pawan - Han bol na....

"Pawan, you need to help me tomorrow in managing the situation at that ground near our school."

Pawan nodedd slowly in confusion and I told him the plan.

Pawan - han bujhlam....(yes understood)

"So you go now, prepare for tomorrow.....and do bring them too" I requested

Pawan - you don't worry bondu....but only one thing I am worried of.

I frowned....

Pawan - what about the villagers? What about daroga babu? You know how Sarpanch kaka is?

"Yes I know....But we have to get it done....now you leave....I'll wrap this up and leave quickly." drawing a deep sigh of weariness, I snatched away the broom and cloth from his hand and directed him to go away finally.