67.

"How does that feel?" He whispered against my skin. I moaned quietly and nodded my head in approval. I bit down gently on his shoulder as he continued rocking us back and forth together, our bodies touching each other slowly and my insides feeling like letting go.

We'd arrived a few days ago and got settled down quickly. It was a nice two-story house and our bedroom was upstairs next to the bathroom and Bambi's bedroom then downstairs was the living room and kitchen and another bathroom. I enjoyed it there with him. Antonio and Harper were moved into the house right beside ours, and they'd decorated Serena's room perfectly.

"Please tell me you're close, I don't know how long I'll be able to wait." Romeo groaned. He had been very desperate for me lately, mostly because we hadn't had sex in a very long time.

Our noses brushed against each other. "Just release it inside me," I whispered. Romeo's grip tightened around me and I could feel the warm liquid shooting out in me. His eyes rolled and his mouth released moans.

"We're not done yet. You haven't finished." He decided and changed our positions. I was on my back and he was on top of me, looking as sexy as ever. I could get used to that view. His hips moved with mine and the sensation inside of me was starting to build up.

My nails bored into his hands beside both of my sides and moaned like crazy. It was one of the best feelings, having him inside me.

"We have breakfast with Antonio and Harper soon." He mumbled, going harder inside of me.

"Shh," I begged, crying out my last moans before gripping the bedsheets and letting it all go. Romeo was always hitting the best spots, and he knew that.

"Fuck!"

Our moment got interrupted by Romeo's phone ringing. I threw my head back in exhaustion and he slowly pulled out. I sat up slowly, listening to him talking on the phone. I could hear a baby crying, so it was obvious it was Antonio and Harper.

"Right, we'll be there soon." He said and hung up, putting his phone down on the bed.

"They're always so impatient nowadays," I complained, slowly getting up and looking through my clothes.

"Pick the white sundress, it looks stunning on you," Romeo exclaimed, grabbing a white shirt and black pants to match his black shoes. I bit down on my bottom lip, thinking about how handsome he was, even more on top of me with nothing on.

I got the dress on, brushed my hair, and sprayed perfume all over myself. When I was ready, I took Romeo's hand in mine and we walked to Antonio and Harper's house. We could hear Serena screaming from outside the house, so it wasn't necessary to knock.

"What do you want me to do, mi Amore?" Antonio said. He was holding Serena and speaking with the loudest Italian accent id ever heard from him. It surprised me.

"Make her stop!" Harper screamed at him.

"I thought we were having dinner," Romeo whispered to me, making me chuckle. Harper was pacing around, looking frustrated and very stressed. I opened my arms to her and hugged her, letting her get away with some emotions that way.
I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment until Harper gasped. "How did you make her stop? What the fuck! We've been trying to make her shut up this whole morning!" Harper said as she let go of me and walked over to Romeo, who was now holding Serena.

"She just likes me more than you guys."

"She's seen you about four times!" Harper exhaled and covered her face in her hands.

"Four times is enough." He grinned at me. I smiled and Antonio hugged her. Everyone could sense how the birth had changed her and not necessarily for the better.

"Breakfast is ready. We'll join you in the kitchen in a minute." Antonio said, kissing the top of Harper's head. We nodded and went into the kitchen together. At first, Romeo insisted I sat on his lap and I refused because it would be weird. Way too weird. So I agreed to have his hand on my thigh.

When Antonio and Harper came back, her hair was tied up and she somehow looked more refreshed than before. Antonio looked the same, just with a smile this time. They had put Serena to sleep and felt more relaxed. Both of them. There were pancakes and fruit and everything else amazing you could imagine at a breakfast. I would keep this moment in my brain forever if I could.

We talked, we laughed, we drank, we ate, and we all did that together. I guess that was our little family.

"Listen, I woke her up as the first thing when I heard Serena crying, then when she woke up she started crying too! I was terrified." Antonio explained. Romeo covered his mouth on my back because of how he was laughing.

"I had been the one taking care of her every goddamn single night! Of course, I was gonna get exhausted like her." Harper said and crossed her arms over her chest like a little child, while slowly shaking her head.

I slapped Romeo's arm. "I'm very sorry about him, he's not this stupid usually." I apologized and smiled. Romeo's grip on my thigh tightened and went further up, though I pushed it down almost immediately. He removed his head from me and hid his smile with his hand.

"Is there something you want to say, Romeo?" Harper asked, looking very pissed off at him. Romeo took a bite of his pancake and shook his head with a smirk.

"Not at all."

This was one of the last good moments before everything went down.

___________________

Hello everyone! It's been a while. I'm ending this book very soon because I'm so tired of weighing it on my shoulders and I just need to be free soon enough, I'm very sorry to the people that this hurts but I simply can't do this anymore. I will of course finish it before I end it. I'm not that cruel either.

Anyway, remember that I will forever be thankful for your support of this book and it will never be forgotten no matter when or how I end this book. I love you all so much and thank you for everything.

If you liked these very short chapters and want longer ones before the book ends then vote and comment. Hehe. Love you all<33