𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. the reunion

chapter twenty-seven, episode one
the reunion

BONNIE was shaken away by five who was already wide awake. bonnie groaned smacked him in the fast softly, running her hand down his face and then placed it in his chest dozing back to sleep.

"gorgeous, is time for us to go." five whispered to her lifting himself off from the bed and walked over to her closet taken back by her clothes. Bonnie mumbled cursed words underneath her breath sitting up on the bed and rubbing the back of her palm against her eyes.

when she opened them the girl immediately saw stars and with a loud groan she dropped herself back down onto the bed. five grabbed the most comfortable outfit he could find for the girl and threw it on her bed. "ill be in the living room." five teleported out of the room and into the living room sitting on the couch.

Bonnie — with eyes closed — stood up from her bed and grabbed her clothes. the light from her bedroom was already on and Bonnie giggled at fives choose of clothes. he picked out a green sort of baggy overalls for Bonnie, a long sleeve white shirt that reached up to her belly button. she put that on and then walked over to her clothes grabbing her converse that she has always worn, the red ones.

bonnie checked herself in the mirror and sighed deeply heading over to the bathroom and doing her normal routine such as: brushing her teeth, washing her face and fixing her hair. she put her red hair in a low ponytail leaving a few strands in the front free and not tying the hair tie too tight on her hair.

walking out of the room Bonnie was greeted by Sebastian being held in a headlock, five's arm being the one around Sebastiana head. "what the fuck."

her two boys glanced up at her and gave her an innocently smile while five glared back down at sebastian who patted his arm. "tap out! i tap out!"

five let him go pushing him to the couch and sebastian wasn't going to let himself so he pushed him back. bonnie rolled her eyes leaving them again and going back inside of her room remembering something. she opened up her window and reached out to the brown box that was still at the bottom of her window.

she smiled widely but then it stopped when sebastian and five entered her room. "I want to come!"

"you don't even know where where we are going!" five argued back to sebastian who rolled his eyes.

"I dont care!"

Bonnie ignored them opening up the box, her smiling now reappearing and now larger than before. while the two boy teenagers argued back and forth, bonnie admired the butterfly knife in her hand. the handlers are a violet color, the one silver part has actually butterflies engraved on them.

Bonnie twirled it in her hand and let out a laugh closing it in her hand. she placed it inside of her shoes and then glanced back over at sebastian and five who have come to an agreement.

"so?" bonnie asker crossing her arms over her chest.

"he's coming with on one condition!" five said, his last words glaring over at sebastian. "he doesn't speak, ask questions or anything that involves him to open his mouth."

"that wasn't the ag—"

"are we going or not?" Bonnie asked fed up with both of their arguments and wouldn't shut up. five nodded his head and intertwined their fingers together and he regretfully placed his hand on sebastians shoulder, who rolled his head and grabbed his wrist.

"wait why are we holding onto hi—"

&&&