35 | fake

"GOOD MORNING BIRTHDAY BOYS!" Indie screams at the three tired teens in the kitchen just waking up.

The triplets look at her, how was she so energetic it's nine in morning.

"I made traditional breakfast," indie hands them the three plates filled with three pancakes stacked on top of each other.

Nick Matt and Chris look down and up to her as they still try comprehending what's going on, it's too early for this.

"No words, right great that's fine," she grins grabbing something from underneath the table.

"Party hat for you," the girl placed the pink pointy one on nicks head, "party hat for you," she placed the green one on Chris's head.

"And a party hat for you!" She gleams while placing the orange on Matt's head.

Listen

She was still angry, but it's his birthday, who would give someone the silent treatment on their birthday.

When this day was done she was back to hating him.

As if she ever stopped.

after a few minutes the whole family came down kissing the boys cheeks and wishing them a happy birthday.

"so what're your plans today?" mary lou asks them.

no one knew how, but indigos smile grew even bigger.

"i have it all planned out," she jumps.

"i'm gonna take them to the old park we used to go to when little, and then we'll go to play laser tag, after then we can go celebrate your birthday at a restaurant." her hands throw in the air as her brothers look to her with a huge grin.

"so?" indie question's once they all sat and started eating the food.

"indigo you have been asking the same question fifty times, the food is good," nick giggles while munching.

"okay good because, i have a surprise for you,"

stupid indie, it's not a surprise if you tell them!

the three pretend not to hear knowing she would kick herself if they did.

a few minutes go by.

matt seemed to be on his phone, what was so importent that he needed to go on that stupid phone, on his birthday?

the nosy girl peeks her eyes at the screen.

it was jolene's instagram.

and he was scrolling through it as the girl had pictures with this one guy the redhead couldn't quit catch because of the quick swipe.

stopping at a pic matt looks.

and so does indie.

Nathan fucking collins.

what the hell?

apparently they were friends.

indie forgave nate.

DONT YELL AT HER YET!

here's her reason: chris and nick seemed to like nate a lot, they laugh together and shit, indie didn't tell them being afraid they would do something. she liked seeing smiles on their faces she liked seeing them have friends.

so she forgave him for the sake of her boys.

"that's too funny," jolene giggles as she sits on the couch.