Family After All

Enola ran beside Derek through the warehouse district as the cops followed after them "How I wind up back on their list again?" She called as the two ran from a cop car, Derek didn't bother to answer because he slipped as another car appeared

Enola ran beside Derek through the warehouse district as the cops followed after them "How I wind up back on their list again?" She called as the two ran from a cop car, Derek didn't bother to answer because he slipped as another car appeared. Enola kept her feet dragging Derek from the ground and running around the corner, two German Shepherds chased after them and Derek turned growling at them making them turn tail and run away. 

"You and your hatred of dogs!" Enola called 

"I don't hate them, I just understand why you would want one." He called back as they hid behind some equipment, Enola was about to answer when she was blinded by a bright light. She groaned in pain trying to tune her senses, Derek recovered faster grabbing her arm and pulling her around the corner. Just as Argent was about to shoot at the two again Dereks Camaro appeared, and Stiles called out "Get in." 

The two mates ran jumping in the backseat where they were rather crammed because Embry was also there. He grinned at his siblings "Hey guys!" 

Enola growled in annoyance "I thought I told you to stay home!"

Embry shrugged "No Alpha eyes sis, which means it was just my sister saying words." 

Enola growled at the younger wolf and noticed that Derek was speaking "Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." 

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asked, Scott looked confused "Why him?"
"I don't know yet."

"Maybe she just realized what a bad teacher he was." Embry muttered to himself, as Scott asked "What's the second?"
"Some kind of symbol." Enola reached into her pocket pulled out the paper, and showed the drawing to the boys. Derek saw Scott's look of realization "What?""You know what this is?" Enola asked and Scott sighed before speaking "I've seen it on a necklace. Allison's necklace." 

____________________________________________

"How did they find out about the cabin?" Embry muttered as he and his pack ducked behind a log, Derek rolled his eyes and reached over to swat Embry over the head "Ever heard of the records office Embry?"