― more graphic shop concept ideas!

WHAT IS A GRAPHIC SHOP CONCEPT?

A graphic shop is a book where a graphic designer offers to make graphics such as book covers, profile pictures, or banners, in exchange for payments such as votes on the designer's books or promotion for the designer.

To make their graphic shop stand out among other books, a designer might give their graphic shop a concept, a certain theme that makes the book well-organized and interactive. A popular graphic shop concept is the cafe concept, where a designer sets up their shop like a cafe, where they act as a cafe owner offering graphics as if they're drinks and treats. They're not actually making drinks or treats, but the cafe concept makes a simple graphic exchange more fun and interesting!

NOTICE!

You do not need to ask to use an idea of mine but it'd be great if you let me know! I'd love to see these ideas come to life!

Most of my ideas are more suited with shops that include templates and have batches and slots. Although you can still adapt these ideas to your shop even without those elements! My ideas here are separated into either entire shop concepts or just fun little ideas I thought would be cool!

My ideas can also be a bit ambitious(?) You can always simplify them or alter them however you'd like!

Please feel free to ask questions if you have any!

SHOP CONCEPTS!

PICNIC:   This is a simple concept! You and the customers are going on a little picnic, and you ask them to pick out some food to bring. The templates would be named after snacks, sandwiches, drinks, desserts, and candies!

DIARY:   Another simple concept! This concept has been used a couple times from what I've seen. Your shop would be made to look like a fun little diary, and it would be like a comfort book! The templates could be named after diary/life related things such as secrets, memories, polaroids, reminders, etc!

BAKING FROM SCRATCH:   Instead of a neat and polished bakery, this concept is more like baking with a friend! The templates would be named after ingredients like eggs, vegetable oil, water, butter, etc! So when customers fill out the form, it'll be like they're writing out a recipe with ingredients for you to use! The whole interaction is like a collaborative baking experiment.

SCIENCE LAB:   I imagine this concept being really weird and bizarre and fun! You could be a scientist inviting customers to visit the lab to watch your work come to life! Like the Baking From Scratch concept, the templates could be named after different funky fictional things like Green Ooze, Glittery Acid, or Pizza Gas- (You could be a lot more creative than me here-) so when customers fill out the form, it'll be like they're handing you random things to throw into a machine and create something cool!

SCHOOL:   I'm sure you'd rather stay as far away as possible from school but I think this might be a cool idea! The templates could be named after school things, the batches could be like classes, and the forms that customers need to fill out could be like homework. The password could also be your favorite class or your favorite thing to do at school!

REAL ESTATE (?):   This is sort of a random concept, but it's really simple! The templates would be named after and organized into different kinds of houses/locations/etc! It'd be as if you're a real estate agent selling homes to customers.

CAMPING TRIP:   This concept would be you inviting the customers to do little activities on your camping trip! The introduction and rules chapters could be you guys packing your things for the trip and making sure you know what you're in for. The batches could he days of the trip, like Day One, Day Two, etc. The templates could be named after activities to do on the trip, like roasting marshmallows, singing campfire songs, hiking the trails, taking photos, etc! Having customers fill out forms would be like asking them what activities they'd like to do during the day you have together.