2.9*

Heavy, dark red curtains hung in the room, blocking the light, with only faint illumination coming from the energy-saving lamps on the ceiling, giving the room a dim ambiance.

In the center of the room, a large white bed occupied the space. Resting on the bed was a boy dressed in translucent pajamas, emitting the sweet scent of an omega.

The teenager had soft, short black hair and delicate red lips resembling flowers. His eyes were covered with dark red silk scarves, adding to his beautiful and fragile appearance. His fair skin resembled the finest suet jade, contrasting with the iron chains that bound his limbs to the bed's headboard. The sight of the cold iron chains against his pale skin stirred sadistic desires in onlookers, making him even more alluring.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Victor gently swirled the wine glass in his hand, silently admiring the peaceful sleeping form before him, his deep eyes filled with repressed love.

After ten minutes, Gu Yiling groaned and slightly shook his arm, startled by the sound of the iron chains rubbing against each other. He sat up and glanced around, only to realize that his eyes were covered by a translucent silk scarf. He could vaguely make out that he was in a room and that he was trapped on the bed within it.

Suddenly, a hand slipped into his pajamas, and Gu Yiling trembled at the cold touch. Forcing himself to remain calm, he whispered, "Victor?"

Without responding, Victor gazed at his seductive figure, taking a sip of red wine before forcefully kissing his lips. The passionate kiss caused the bright red wine to trickle from the corners of their mouths. Victor pressed him down on the bed, kissing him with fervor. Their tongues intertwined, melding their fluids together. Gu Yiling struggled to catch his breath under the intensity of the kiss.

Victor's hands ventured under Gu Yiling's pajamas, even reaching into his vulnerable entrance, causing him to clench and bite his lip fiercely. However, his resistance only seemed to encourage Victor's advances.

After the passionate kiss, Victor refused to release him, extending his exploration to his neck and chest, licking off the remnants of red wine from the tender, white skin.

"Victor!" Gu Yiling grew slightly angry. "Let me go!"

"I won't let go," Victor replied, his hands gripping Gu Yiling's shoulders tightly, causing him pain. Yet, Victor noticed that he was trembling. Did his own actions make him so uneasy?

Sighing inwardly, Gu Yiling's anger dissipated. The only person who could stand against the Child of Fortune in this world was trembling in fear of his departure. It was both amusing and disheartening.

"Who said I allowed you to leave me? I want to go with you," Gu Yiling said, attempting to kiss him in a comforting manner. However, due to his obscured vision, he ended up kissing Victor's face before gradually finding his lips.

Victor was taken aback by the ticklish sensation, gazing at Gu Yiling's rosy cheeks and pursed lips with a smile devoid of any displeasure. The high walls surrounding his heart slowly crumbled, suppressing the overwhelming surprise, and he asked, "Is that true?"

"Of course it's true," Gu Yiling replied. "I've already applied for early graduation from school. I've met all the requirements, and my request has been approved. I was actually planning to tell you that I want to attend the Glory Military Academy with you before you trapped me here."

Victor looked at him for a moment, then burst into a low laughter filled with joy.

He removed the gauze covering Gu Yiling's eyes

, tenderly kissing the now visible eyes before speaking affectionately, "I love you. It feels like I exist for you, and without you, everything is meaningless. I hope you love me as much as I love you."

Gu Yiling wrapped his legs around Victor's waist, teasing him seductively with his hand, leaning close to his ear, and playfully whispered, "As you wish."

The person he had longed for was lying on the bed, now in his embrace. Victor couldn't contain the desire burning within him, and without hesitation, he entered him when he was fully prepared.

The untouched omega's body was soft and delicate. Victor ravished him, leaving traces of plum red on the fair and tender skin. A mixture of pain and pleasure was visible in the boy's furrowed brows, and tears of emotions flowed from his misty cat-like eyes. Gu Yiling clung to Victor's slim waist, biting down on his shoulder, but unable to hold back his moans:

"Slow...slow down..."

Gu Yiling felt a sense of shame. When had he become so powerless in bed? The damn omega body amplified every sensation, and he could feel every one of Victor's kisses, bites, teasing, and thrusts against his back.

Victor moved in and out of him fervently, whispering, "Ling...Ling, I love you, I love you."

"I love you too... ah... take it easy, you bastard..."

Eventually, Gu Yiling succumbed to the pleasure engulfing his senses. His body trembled, and with each tremor, his soul seemed to shudder with joy. Holding Victor tightly, he refused to let go.

Pillows were thrown to the ground, the wine glass was knocked over, the sheets were in disarray, and the air was filled with a heady and alluring atmosphere. This intense lovemaking seemed like it would never end.