Chapter 62 Full Synchro

No one's POV

Currently down within the Ruins of Paradise, everyone was watching as Hapu prepares to become the next Island Kahuna of Poni Island, as she wore the ceremonial dress.

Ash: Finally!

Ash: Finally!

Kiawe: This is an incredibly important ceremony. Nobody make any noise.

Rotom started flying around, taking pictures.

Rotom: Dex: I'm so excited! I'll be recording every bit of this!

Kiawe: I just said not to make any noise!

The girls all started shhhhing Kiawe.

Girls: Shhhhhhh!

Nhazul: ...-_-... You say to be quiet, but you're the loudest one...

Kiawe: Sorry...

Hapu: I, Hapu of Poni Island, offer this dance to Tapu Fini, who slumbers in the island's waters.

Standing up, Hapu began the dance, as everyone watched her. As she did, both of the Tapu Finis.

Lana: Both of the Tapu Finis!

The two Tapu Fini hovered down and began to dance around along with Hapu

Serena: Beautiful...

Mallow: Yeah.

Once finished, Hapu removed her Z Ring, holding it out to the normal Tapu Fini.

Hapu: Bestow upon me the duty of watching over Poni Island and her surrounding seas.

Taking Hapu's Z Ring, Tapu Fini began to purify it, allowing it to be used by Hapu. Completing the ceremony.

Hapu: I accept this purified Ring, which symbolizes our bond!

Kiawe: Island Kahuna Hapu is born!

Both of the Tapu Finis then returned to the water, leaving the others. Once finished, everyone returned outside of the Ruins.

Hapu: You all have been of great aid. I thank you.

Everyone: Congratulations, Hapu!

Hapu then looked at Ash and Nhazul.