3.1 Seduce the Demon Sect Leader

When Gu Yiling returned to the mental space, he felt a splitting headache, as if something was about to come out of his mind, but when he searched carefully, there was no trace.

233 jumped off the sofa and looked at him with a frown, "What's wrong with you?"

The pain gradually dissipated, and Gu Yiling took a long breath and said, "It's okay." Then he set an alarm clock for a hundred years, fell asleep, and when he woke up, he didn't hesitate and entered the next world.

There was an endless sea of fire, and the smoke was so thick that people couldn't open their eyes. It seemed to be an ancient mansion, with tall and gorgeous buildings, but they were swallowed up by the sea of fire, obscuring their original appearance.

Everyone was screaming and running for their lives. Gu Yiling noticed that it wasn't the sea of fire that took their lives, but a group of people in black. The black-clothed men were highly skilled in martial arts, and they leisurely pursued the fleeing people. The smiles on their faces were like cats teasing mice.

"Chang'an, hurry up, hurry up and escape!" urged the young and beautiful woman, holding Gu Yiling with one hand and a four- or five-year-old boy with the other.

The little boy, with delicate features, was full of fear. He vigorously waved his small arms and short legs to keep up with the young woman's pace, but because he was still young, his physical strength soon slowed him down. The young woman, in a hurry, held the little boy in her arms and ran towards a rockery in the garden.

Gu Yiling looked at his current form and wanted to stroke his forehead and sigh, but this time, he had directly transmigrated into a sword!

According to the information from 233, this sword was called the Backtracking Sword, one of the seven ancient artifacts. In the ancient war, the seven great artifacts were scattered in the mortal world. Among them, the Backtracking Sword had changed hands several times before finally ending up with the Shi family, the first owners of the sword. It had been passed down through the generations.

There had always been a saying in the martial world that whoever possessed the artifacts could conquer the world. The original Shi family was one of the three major families in Jianghu, and they had been capable of safeguarding the Backtracking Sword. However, in the past ten years, several key members of the Shi family had died one after another, and the family gradually declined, making other families covet the sword.

During the recent family massacre, although Gu Yiling didn't know which family was responsible, it was clear that they were after the Backtracking Sword.

The young woman took the little boy and ran to the bottom of the rockery, twisting a stone on it to reveal a hidden passage, covered in weeds.

She shoved the Backtracking Sword into Gu Yiling's arms, pushed the little boy into the passage, and said anxiously, "This secret passage leads directly to the mountain behind our house. Those bad guys will never find out. Just run with the Backtracking Sword and never come back!"

The little boy held onto the young woman, unwilling to let go. The young woman heard the approaching footsteps of the men in black and knew there was no time to drag the little boy into the hole. She said, "Go!" Then she closed the door to the cave and led the men in black in another direction.

"Mother!" the little boy cried out in a heart-wrenching voice, slapping the door incessantly, his eyes full of fear and despair. "Mother, don't leave Chang'an! Chang'an doesn't want to

go alone, Chang'an wants to go with you!"

"Good," the young woman gently comforted him, "I have to go back to find your father. You are the only hope for our Shi family. You must escape and survive!"