SHE IS TOXIC BUT....(PART 1)

Alert: g!p, mature content.

Tzuyu didn't know why

Tzuyu didn't know why. She hates it sometimes. She hates the fact that she fell for someone who is toxic as fuck. The toxic person is none other than the cutie sexy of the campus minatozaki sana. Every guys dream woman. Everyone was fighting for her.

Just like any other student tzuyu also fell for her. Tzuyu didn't know how it happened. It just did. Before she knew she was falling for sana. It was the time when tzuyu just transferred. Sana was the one who was given responsibility to help tzuyu to roam around.

Eventually they became friends . It was the start of tzuyu's falling for sana. The way sana smiled. The way sana help others. The sound of her cute voice. Her face and her silky smooth hair which tzuyu wanted to keep on touching. It was so hard to hide it. Sana's curved body that always got tzuyus attention wasn't helping either . tzuyu wasn't pervert or anything . Tzuyu just wanted sana to be hers.
"Tzuyu-ah, did you eat your lunch?" Asked sana. Tzuyu nodded smiling. Sana squinted her eyes at tzuyu not believing what tzuyu just answered.
"Don't lie to me tzu tzu." Said Sana putting her hands on her waist.
"I really can't lie to you can I .." tzuyu said with a slight smile.
"I knew it!!! You were again doing your assignments for sure!! How many times do I have to tell you that health is first?? You never listen." Said Sana. She then hold tzuyu's hand and started to drag her towards the cafeteria.

"H-hey where are you taking me?" Asked tzuyu.
"Cafeteria. Where else?"said sana commanding. Tzuyu smiled thinking about how much sana cares for her. Tzuyu then looked at their hands. She couldn't help but blush feeling sana's warm hands.
"Wait...." Said tzuyu stopping sana. Sana then looked at tzuyu worriedly. With a worried face she came closer to tzuyu and hold tzuyu's face. She checked tzuyu's face carefully.
"Are you alright? You are not feeling sick right? We can skip university together if y-" sana got off as tzuyu spoke again.
"No it's....it's fine. It's just that..." Tzuyu then took sana's hand in her and interwind their hands together. Sana looked at their hands and smiled.
"I want to hold hands with you."said tzuyu with a slight blush.

"Awww....you are so cute tzu tzu. " Said Sana , she then pinched tzuyu's cheeks. Tzuyu's heart beat went faster. She was so in love. They then walked together to the cafeteria.

"Tzu tzu just wait here , I will go and bring your food ." Sana said.
"No unnie-"
"I said stay , that's my order. " Said Sana. Tzuyu nodded. Sana walked to bring food. While tzuyu kept on staring at sana with a loving eyes.
"God, why is she so good at making my heartbeat fast. " Tzuyu mumbled to herself. Suddenly Tzuyu's phone buzzed. Tzuyu looked through her phone. It was her mother. She started to reply to her mother's massage while sana was taking foods from the front.

As sana started to walk to tzuyu because of her clumsiness she was about to fall with the tray. But than a pair of hands hold her saving her from kissing the ground with the food. Sana who was closing her eyes peeked a bit and realized she didn't fall. She then saw a girl with a mole holding her. Sana blushed hard.