3.7

It was not until the evening that Gu Yiling deeply understood what the "blocking of the world's luck" in 233's words represented.

In the evening, the sky was covered with clouds, and in the evening, there was thunder and lightning, and it started to rain heavily.

Gu Yiling waited until the early morning, but hadn't seen Shi Chang'an come back. He originally wanted to ask 233 where Chang'an was, but he didn't want to listen to 233's ridicule, so he had to wait. An hour later, the heavy rain still didn't mean to stop.

Gu Yiling guessed that Chang'an should have been trapped on the road by the heavy rain, so he went to bed to go to bed, but he tossed and turned and couldn't sleep.

With a loud noise, the door was opened, Gu Yiling immediately got up and looked, only to see a black figure standing at the door.

Although he couldn't see his face clearly, Gu Yiling determined that he was Shi Changan by feeling, and he was happy for no reason, but as he walked into the room step by step with the figure, Gu Yiling's heart sank slowly.

Gu Yiling could hardly recognize that this was Shi Changan. His body had lost a lot of weight. The clothes that fit him were empty now, not to mention the clothes were tattered.

Almost no piece of cloth was intact; his face was hurt. , covered with dense wounds, a beautiful eye was also slashed from top to bottom, blood congealed in the wound, and the eyes could not be opened; his walking posture also became strange, one foot was bent , supported his body on the other foot, and jumped over, holding a cane in his hand.

Even in the first few years of wandering, Gu Yiling had never seen Shi Changan in such an embarrassed state, but when Changan was in such embarrassment, when he saw him, his tired eyes instantly lit up.

Gu Yiling's eyes were red, and his heart was sour that he almost cried. He even felt that Shi Changan's appearance was a thousand times better than the most beautiful man in the world.

When Changan stood by the bed, when he saw Gu Yiling, he wanted to reach out and touch his face, but he seemed to remember something, and put his dirty hands back, seeing Gu Yiling staring at him all the time, and smiled embarrassedly

"Did I scare you with the way I look now? I wanted to clean up first and then come to see you, but when I got back, I couldn't help but run here. I thought you were asleep, so I thought about it. You just leave..."

Gu Yiling abruptly stood up from the bed, kissed Shi Changan, and two lines of clear tears fell silently from his face.

This is a kiss without any lust, purely expressing love. Gu Yiling stuck out his tongue so softly that he moistened his chapped lips, Shi Changan was stunned, then closed his eyes, enjoying the kiss quietly, his heart was extraordinarily calm, as if all this was taken for granted, as if they It should be so.

After the kiss, both of them blushed, bowed their heads, and did not speak.

Shi Changan took the first step, and he hesitated to say: "You...you lie down and rest first, I...I will decoct the medicine, you can rest assured that with 'no solution', your poison will definitely be good." , jumped out of the room on crutches as if escaping.

Gu Yiling looked at the back of him leaving, laughed, then lay back on the bed, covered his head with the quilt, and smiled happily and sweetly.

Don't tell him that his poison has been removed, least his efforts be in vain.

After taking the medicine, Gu Yiling pulled him away. Shi Changan blushed again. After taking a bath, he went into the bed and carefully took Gu Yiling into his arms. The two fell asleep hugging each other. Sweetly into dreamland.

Almost everyone in the church found that the relationship between the leader and the son named Gu Yiling was not normal. If someone in the sect had said a few more words to that Young Master Gu, the sect master's eyes would almost eat him.

The people in the church looked at the leader from being hurt by love to the current wife-loving demon, and they laughed happily every day, and although Gu Gongzi was not good at words, his eyes were full of love when he looked at the leader, all for the leader.

Feeling happy with Young Master Gu, what does it matter whether the leader likes a man or a woman?

It is a pity that the good times did not last long. Under the deliberate provocation of Fang Shutian and Lin Qiushui, Shi Changan's use of the retrospective sword to kill Lin Xiong, the leader of the martial arts alliance, was infinitely magnified.

The 'Devil Conqueror Army' led by Fang Shutian has captured several demon strongholds, and the morale of martial arts is unprecedentedly high. According to the information obtained by the spies, none of the men, women and children in the captured demon sect survived.

Gu Yiling frowned at the information and said, "These people are too embarrassed to call themselves upright in martial arts? Even children of how old are not spared!"

Shi Changan hugged him, smoothed his brows, kissed his forehead, and said, "It's okay. These rabble can't shake the Chang'an Church, we just pass ours."

Gu Yiling leaned in his arms and agreed, breathing the air with him greedily.

Like Shi Changan, he was not worried. Not to mention that the Wulin Zhengpai has attacked the Chang'an Sect several times, and none of them have benefited. If it wasn't for Lin Qiushui's restraint, the Wulin Zhengpai would have died even more miserably, not to mention that now he can appear here in a human body. In the world, he will not let people have the opportunity to hurt Shi Changan.

Chang'an Church is located on a mountain outside Qianchuan City. The two in a very good mood changed their faces, went down the mountain, and ran to Qianchuan City to play.

Qianchuan is near the sea and has been rich in fish salt since ancient times. Although it is not as prosperous as Jincheng and Stone City, it is also a rich place.

Although the two have changed their faces, they will not deliberately change their faces to ugly, and their temperament is outstanding. They are attractive existences wherever they go, but they both look too cold, and Shi Changan is cold. The face, only smiles when facing Gu Yiling.

Although Gu Yiling has been smiling lightly, but the smile does not reach the bottom of his eyes, and it is only when he looks at Shi Changan that the smile becomes warmer. Therefore, the girls exclaimed at the most, "Young Master Shi Wushuang", but did not dare to approach them.

The two had a great time playing in the city, and under Gu Yiling's persuasion under the pretext of curiosity, they even visited the casino and brothel. At night, there is not a trace of desertion in the city. Instead, every household hangs up lanterns. There are more and more cruise ships on the lake.

After the dinner was settled, the two rented a boat and quietly enjoyed the beauty of the water and the sky on the lake. The bright moonlight casts a layer of silver-white brilliance on the lake surface.

The sparkling lake surface from time to time swims out of the water at night, and the fish tail throws round pearls, accompanied by the crisp music of unknown insects. Lying in a flat boat is like a fairyland.

Shi Changan rested his head on Gu Yiling's shoulder and said suddenly, "I really hope that every day in this life will be as happy as today."

Gu Yiling smiled and said, "I will always be with you."