3.10

After saying this, Gu Yiling flew to a higher place, almost touching the clouds. Everyone looked up at the tall man in white clothes fluttering, as if they were looking up at the gods.

A strange wind appeared. At first, it was just a breeze, and no one noticed. When everyone noticed, the breeze had turned into a gust of wind, and the gust of wind was blowing the clouds, and the clouds formed a huge circle in the sky. in the center of the circle. The lightning hidden in the clouds bursts out from time to time, making people worry about the safety of those who stand in it, but Gu Yiling is calm, because he controls the wind and clouds.

Those who stayed in the sky couldn't stand the huge wind and fell to the ground.

When Shi Changan returned to the city wall, he stared at Gu Yiling without moving, with a faint worry.

In an instant, a white light appeared from the circle surrounded by clouds, a hundred times stronger than the previous one, illuminating the entire mountain. According to later people's memories, that beam of light was seen even by people who were dozens of miles away. .

After an unknown amount of time, the light dissipated, but everyone found that they were no longer outside Qianchuan City, but in the mansion of an unknown family, and the mansion had been burned beyond recognition. At first someone ran away screaming, but it was later discovered that these seemed to be hallucinations and could not hurt anyone.

This illusion was too real, and many people began to pity the people who died in the fire, but they soon discovered that it was not the sea of ​​​​fire that took the lives of the people in the illusion, but a group of men in black with strong martial arts.

The people of Chang'an Sect just wanted to ask their sect master if they knew what was going on, but they saw Shi Chang'an trembling, biting his lower lip, and his pupils dilated in fear, as if he had seen something that made him extremely fearful.

Gu Yiling didn't know when he stood behind Shi Changan, stretched out his hand to cover his eyes, and said, "Don't look. Just leave it to me to deal with it."

Shi Changan turned around and hugged him, closed his eyes, and buried his head in his neck.

Look at me, I'll look at you. I don't know what happened. Finally, someone came out and said to Gu Yiling cautiously, "Lord Sword Spirit, what's going on?"

Gu Yiling patted Shi Chang'an's back as a sign of comfort, without even looking at the man, he replied coldly with three words: "See for yourself."

Everyone in Chang'an Church saw that their usually cold and handsome leader was lying on Gu Yiling like a big dog to seek comfort, and the corners of their mouths twitched and a smile appeared.

"Chang'an, hurry, run." A young woman held a sword in one hand and a little boy in the other, hurried through the crowd and ran over.

An older decent crowd seemed to react suddenly, "Chang'an? This, this is..."

"Yes, this is the massacre of the Shi family ten years ago." Gu Yiling took his words.

Everyone watched the young woman hand over the 'Backward Sword' to the little boy, push the little boy into the secret passage, and lead the man in black away alone. The little boy was crying so terrified and helpless in the secret passage that everyone couldn't make him and now... Well, he did look a bit like the one who was lying on Gu Yiling now.

Fang Shutian started to panic, and he said to Gu Yiling, "How can you prove that these illusions are real?"

Gu Yiling looked at him coldly, Fang Shutian was even more flustered, and it was this look, this look that seemed to be able to see through people, it was really uncomfortable.

Gu Yiling turned his eyes away, "Ancient artifact is not a human being, and can't lie. Believe it or not, it's up to you."

Anyone with discernment could see Fang Shutian's panic, and doubts began to appear in their eyes.

The young woman returned to the place where she left, and found that her husband had been killed. She drew her sword and was about to die with the man in black, but was quickly subdued. A man in black stood in front of the young woman,She took off the scarf covering her appearance, raised the young woman's chin, and a cold light flashed in her eyes: "Tell me, where is the retrospective sword?"

When the men in black took off their headscarves, some martial artists could not help but say in surprise:

"This...how is this possible?"

"Fang Feipeng, how could it be him?"

Someone who didn't know the truth asked, "Who is Fang Feipeng?"

The man slapped his thigh and replied, "It's Fang Shutian's father! The Fang family he led more than ten years ago was amazing, but unfortunately he died early? The family gradually fell down.”

The young woman sprayed saliva on his face and sneered: "Dream!"

"You stinky bitch!" Fang Feipeng slapped the young woman violently, then drew out his sword and chopped off her head.

The young woman's head rolled over the crowd, blood dripping all over the floor. Although it was an illusion, everyone couldn't bear to see it, and they all turned their heads.

The illusion flashed and turned into another room.

Fang Feipeng was lying on the bed, apparently terminally ill, but he still pulled the little boy who was only a few years old beside the bed and said, "Writing, my father's wish in this life is to get the ancient sword and unify the rivers and lakes, but my father can't achieve it. This wish has been fulfilled, you must strive to fulfill this wish for your father, okay?"

Fang Shutian nodded, the child's originally clear eyes were full of desire for rights, which was shocking.

After Fang Feipeng's death, Fang Shutian, who was only nine years old, directed the men in black from the Fang family to hunt down Shi Chang'an. Gotta go back to the sword.

Another scene was changed. It was Fang Shutian uniting with Lin Qiushui, and Lin Xiong wanted to kill someone and take a sword in the hotel. This time, not only Fang Shutian, but everyone's eyes on Lin Qiushui changed.

Everyone couldn't help but glance at Shi Changan, who was lying on Gu Yiling's body. He was orphaned when he was young, wandered alone, and was bullied. Shi Changan regarded him as a devil who did all kinds of evil, but when these things were presented to them so clearly, they found that they could no longer simply regard him as a devil.

Gu Yiling suddenly said: "You are not qualified to ask a person to maintain a completely pure heart after suffering all the hardships in the world. Because you hypocritical humans, you can't do it yourself. He doesn't need your mercy. , get out now."

When the words fell, they returned to the outside of Qianchuan City.