4.1 Seduce the blood lord

233 said to Gu Yiling without looking up again: [Are you back? 】

Gu Yiling did not set the alarm clock this time, but asked: [233, is this mission different from the original one? 】

He has never had such deep feelings for the mission object in three consecutive worlds like this mission, and although these three villains have different personalities and appearances, they all make him feel inexplicably familiar. Not a coincidence.

233's eyes flashed and he replied: [You think too much. 】

233 is a system created by Gu Yiling. Gu Yiling saw at a glance that he was lying, frowned, and said solemnly: [233, don't lie to me. 】

233 sighed and said: [There are some things that are useless even if I tell you now, you have to experience it yourself, and you will know when you complete the task. 】

It is rare for Gu Yiling to see this self-made reticent system speak to him in such a sincere tone. Although he hates being concealed and deceived, he also knows that 233 is definitely for his own good, so he doesn't ask any more, just still A little unhappy, I walked to the display and set an alarm clock.

At this time he did not set a hundred years, but set fifty years. After waking up, he immediately entered the next world.

Opening his eyes, his vision was a little dim. Gu Yiling blinked several times before he could barely see the surrounding environment.

This seems to be a simple prison cell built of stones. The walls are slightly better. The stones on the ground are uneven, and some of the stones have been completely tilted up, causing pain to the body. The stones are covered with slippery moss, which is disgusting to the touch. . A small window was opened on the wall about three meters above the ground, and it was sealed by a railing, which only brought a little light to the cell.

Not only Gu Yiling is locked here, but also a dozen other people with tattered clothes and gloomy faces. All of them avoided Gu Yiling from a distance, and some people looked at him with resentment, as if they wanted to devoured him alive. Gu Yiling looked at their clothes, thinking that this world is probably a medieval European background.

After 233 passed the information, Gu Yiling realized that he had guessed wrong. This is not the European Middle Ages, but a world where vampires and humans coexist.

100 years ago, the power of the blood clan expanded unprecedentedly. They were dissatisfied with living in the dark and launched an aggressive attack on mankind. Because of their natural racial superiority, the blood clan army was like a broken bamboo, sweeping the human world, mainly blood hunters, churches and oriental wizards.

The human army suffered heavy casualties, fled to the easternmost part of the world, and disappeared without a trace. Since then, the human world has been completely occupied by vampires.

Because vampires depend on sucking human blood to survive, they did not massacre human beings on a large scale, but carried out 'enslavement' education on them. Nowadays, most of the human beings in this world live in hardships, and some of them become advanced vampires. The blood servant is proud of it, showing the coexistence of two contradictory situations of struggle and compromise.

And the human army who fled to the easternmost part of the world, where they found a natural barrier that could completely block the vampire's attack. So they settled down there, wanting to recuperate, seek opportunities, defeat the vampires, and retake the human world.

Houston, the son of luck in this world, was born in the barrier. He is known as the best blood hunter in history. He has never lost in the battle with vampires. The people in the barrier treat him like a god, while the blood race I hate him so much. He has a childhood friend of an oriental wizard named Ye Yuxin, who is another child of luck in this world.

Under the leadership of the two of them, the human army completely wiped out the vampires with the weak and the strong. Humans have regained the sovereignty of this world, and vampires have become creatures that will only be recorded in history books.

The original owner of the body that Gu Yiling passed through was a complete cannon fodder that was about to die. The original owner's name was Andre Xiu, a half-human, half-vampire. He had never seen his parents and was raised by a priest in the barrier. He was bullied by the humans in the barrier since he was a child because of his embarrassing status. He grew up and joined the Blood Hunting Legion in compliance with the last wish of the priest and became an excellent blood hunter. hunting. vampire for helping humans deal with themselves

And hate him. Humans taboo him because of his vampire blood. Every time a mission fails, everyone will put the blame on him. He doesn't speak, doesn't defend himself, and accepts punishment obediently. There are even more scars than those from vampires.

Because there are no relatives and no friends, until the original owner died, no one knew that the original owner had been secretly in love with Houston, the son of luck in the world.

If Gu Yiling didn't pass through, the original owner would die in a few months.

The blood hunt mission failed, the original owner, Ye Yuxin and other blood hunters were caught by the blood clan and imprisoned in this cell. In this world, human beings do not want to survive at the bottom of society. They have only one choice, and that is to become food for vampires and a tool to vent their lust.

For humans who are caught in prison, there are two choices, or two results. The blood clan aristocrats pick it up or buy it, and it becomes a specific food and vent tool for a certain blood clan. The second is to be sent to the breeding factory, and the blood will be bleed regularly. The inferior blood clan of food, the vampires call these humans 'livestock'.

For humans who become food and venting tools, the end is not necessarily better than being livestock, because for ordinary humans, the blood clan has some protection measures in order to protect food.

And for prisoners, even if you die, no one will care about your life or death. Every year, many prisoners die because they become food and vent tools.

In the original storyline, Ye Yuxin was attracted by Adud, a notorious nobleman in the blood clan. The original owner couldn't bear the person he liked to lose his loved one, and replaced Ye Yuxin as Adud's food and vent tool. died on the man's bed. And Ye Yuxin was later picked back by the villain of this world, Luo Cain.

Cain is the name of the original ancestor of the blood family, and this is the surname, which shows how high the status of this villain is in the blood family. Luo is not only one of the blood clans with the purest bloodline and the most powerful spells among the blood clans, but also one of the elders of the elders.

But the plot was bloody after Ye Yuxin was brought back by Luo. Luo was attracted by Ye Yuxin's kindness, strength, and stubbornness. During the process of getting along, he gradually fell in love with her, and took care of her in every possible way, even disregarding the opposition of the whole clan to marry her. She is a wife, but Ye Yuxin has never 'compromised'.

In Luo's study, she found some ways to quickly transform the human system. After gaining Luo's trust, she not only stole the map of the blood tribe's army, but also smoked in Luo. Poisoned  his blood and escaped back into the barrier.

After Ye Yuxin escaped, she told the people in the barrier how to transform the human physique, and helped Houston train the army. The quality of the human army was greatly improved, and she quickly gained the same status as Houston.

In addition, he obtained the distribution map of the blood tribe's army, and Luo, the lord of the blood tribe, was poisoned again. Under the attack of the human army, the blood tribe was quickly completely wiped out.

Houston and Ye Yuxin became heroes of the entire human race, living a happy life like princes and princesses.