Death Star construction, Jabba the Hutt, Chewie captured

Time for Return of the Jedi

3rd POV

Above the planet of Endor is the construction of a new Death Star a Star Destroyer heads forward and coming out of the hanger is an Imperial Shuttle with two Ties behind it heading for the Death Star at the cockpit a Pilot said "Command station, this is ST-321" The other Pilot move a lever "Code clearance blue" He turns the control "We're starting our approach".

The Pilot press a button "Deactivate the security shield" At a controls in the Death Star a Soldier said "The security deflector shield will be deactivated when we have confirmation of your code transmission" An Officer walks over towards him looking at the controls "Stand by" The screen shows the shuttle the Soldier press a button "You are clear to proceed" Showing the code.

The Pilot said "We're starting our approach" He flips a switch as the other Pilot flips a couple more switches on his right and they head for the Death Star with the Ties they fly towards a hanger the Ties veered off and the wings rise up into position and the siren blares the shuttle makes it into the hanger opens the landing gear and lands.

Raven POV

The ramp lowers I breathe and walk forward with Elite 1 and 2 following to see Tiaan standing there he said "Lord Raven, this is an unexpected pleasure" I breathe "We're honoured by your presence" I wave my hand I said "You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander" We walk forward I breathe "My Elites and I are here to put you back on schedule".

Tiaan said "I assure you, Lord Raven, my men are working as fast as they can" Turning to him I said "Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them" I turn back and stop Tiaan said "I tell you this station will be operational, as planned" Breathing I motion my Elites turning him Elite 1 said "My master says the emperor des not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation".

Shaking his head looking to Elite 1 he said "But he asks the impossible" Shaking his head more "I need more men" I breathe and Elite 2 said "Then perhaps you can tell him when he arrives" I slowly turn to Tiaan who look shocked he looks to me Tiaan ask "The emperor's coming here" Breathing I said "That is correct, Commander, and he is most displeased with the apparent lack of progress".

Moving a bit Tiaan said "We shall double our efforts" Pointing at him I said "I hope so, Commander, for you sake" A bit of Force lighting appear on my finger along with Elite 1 and 2 hands scaring Tiaan "The emperor is not as forgiving as I am" I turn and leave with Elite 1 and 2 behind me I breathe slowly.

3rd POV

Meanwhile on Tatooine heading on a rocky path is R2, R3 and C-3PO they all move forward R2 whistles and R3 blips making C-3PO said "Of course I'm worried" He looks at them "And you two should be, too" C-3PO looks forward "Lando Clarissian and poor Chewbacca never returned from this awful place" R2 looks around.

R3 beeps and whistles making C-3PO looks at him "Don't be so sure" In the distance is the palace of Jabba the Hutt "If I told you half the things I've heard about this Jabba the Hutt, you'd probably short-circuit" R2 whining and R3 whistles" They walk across the dry land up a hill until they reach the palace door walking up to it.

R2 beeps and whistles as R3 rolls up next to him C-3PO looks at them "R2, R3, are you both sure this is the right place" R2 shakes whistles looking at C-3PO and R3 beep and blip looking to C-3PO who raise his hand "I'd better knock, I suppose" R3 whistles and C-3PO knocks on the door "There doesn't seem to be anyone here".

He looks at R2 and R3 "Let's go back and tell Master Luke and Axel" He lower his arm about to leave but R2 beeps and R3 blips suddenly one of the circles on the door opens and coming out to be a TT-8L/Y7 Gatekeeper heading towards C-3PO who notice it the Gatekeeper open it's lids to reveal its eye speaking Huttese "Goodness gracious me" C-3PO lower his arms.