4.2

After watching the plot, Gu Yiling's first reaction was that he finally knew why those people looked at him with resentment, and the second reaction was why he had to be with the girl in three of the four worlds. Lord rob man! Does the villain have to like the heroine?

233: [Calm down, in the future, there will be more tasks to grab men with the female lead, maybe even with the male lead. 】

Gu Yiling: […]

The few days in prison were peaceful. Although the humans who were also blood hunters hated Ansius, they did not come to trouble him. The heroine Ye Yuxin has been staying in the corner. Although she is in a desperate situation, she can still see her delicate face and bumpy figure through her gray face and tattered clothes.

Even if many male blood hunters know that they are not safe, they still comforted her in a gentle voice. Gu Yiling asked 233 to install a program on this body, so that Adulyade could see that he would not be interested in him, so as to prevent him from being taken away by Adulyadej.

A week later, the villain Lord Cain, Adulyadej and other nobles of the blood race arrived as scheduled.

Gu Yiling and the others were handcuffed and handcuffed on their hands and feet, walked through a long corridor, and were escorted to the living room.

Just after entering the room, a vampire who looked like a warden looked flatteringly at the crowd of vampires sitting on the sofa: "This is a new batch of prisoners, who came out of the barrier, with their appearance and figure. They are all good, you can choose at will.”

As soon as he finished speaking, all the blood races on the sofa began to look at them with explicit eyes, and some people even leaned in and touched their faces, as if they were picking out products.

The blood hunters who were brought into the house were originally chosen to be timid and timid, but now they are almost dumbfounded, and some even fell directly to the ground, staring at these vampires with wide eyes in horror.

Just as the vampires were looking at them, Gu Yiling was also looking at these vampires. The first time he looked at these blood races, he knew which one was the villain.

The blood clan leaning on the sofa had long lavender hair, which was tied into a few strands that were casually draped behind the back, like a moving violet flower dancing in the air with the wind; the blood-colored eyes never looked this way. After a glance, the corners of his mouth pursed into a straight line, as if he didn't want to be in the company of these hungry blood clans, but the corners of his eyes were slightly raised, containing bloodthirsty ruthlessness and domineering domineering; Excessively pale, he was no exception.

The skin on his face was almost transparent, and the blue blood vessels under the skin could be clearly seen, showing a morbid and elegant beauty.

He was wearing the white shirt, black trousers and tuxedo jacket that medieval men often wore, showing off his slender figure. A dark red bow tie is tied around the neckline, which is a little cute on this man who looks very strong.

The tight white shirt can see the attractive muscle curves, and the long legs against the sky are enviable.

Gu Yiling was amazed by this man's appearance and temperament for several seconds, and then reluctantly looked away and observed the other blood clans. Compared with this villain, the other blood clans were obviously inferior by several grades, especially Aduly. , is a greasy bald middle-aged male ghost.

Gu Yiling didn't notice that when he looked away, Luo's eyes fell on him, and an interesting smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

As described in the plot, Adulyde fell in love with Ye Yuxin, pointed at Ye Yuxin with a fat finger with a lewd smile, and said 'hehe' to his two blood servants, "It's her."

Just as the two blood servants wanted to go up and take her away, Ye Yuxin screamed like she was electrocuted: "Let go of me! Let me go! Don't!" She was so scared that tears fell out of her eyes, she fought desperately and accidentally fell. On the ground, she turned her head and looked around, as if she wanted to find someone to help her.

When she saw Gu Yiling standing at the back, hope suddenly ignited in her eyes, and she rushed over and threw herself at his feet. , hugged his calf and begged: "Save me! Please, save me!"

Don't talk about Gu Yiling now, everyone in the room was stunned, even 233 in the mental space couldn't help but wonder: [Meow? ? What's the situation? ? Why is this woman coming to you for help? ? 】

Gu Yiling looked at the woman at his feet with a black face, [...How do I know. 】

The whole room looked at him with strange eyes, Gu Yiling had a headache, and just wanted to The foot was pulled out from Ye Yuxin's hand, Ye Yuxin hugged his calf tightly and refused to let go, her voice was more anxious than before, "Please, save me! Don't you like Houston? You have the heart to watch me fall into In the hands of a vampire, do you have the heart to watch Houston sad?"

Gu Yiling looked at this woman's eyes with a guilty conscience, and now he understands it. It turns out that no one knew that the original owner liked Houston, but no one had told the original owner. I am afraid that these people have secretly laughed at the original owner's self-control. Have a crush hundreds of times? Now I want to rely on the original owner's humble crush to save myself, where in the world can such a good thing come from?

Gu Yiling sneered in her heart, pulled her foot out of her hand with all her strength, and said with a sarcastic smile, "What's the matter with me? Why should I save you?"

Aduly heard the sneering sounds from his own kind, and suddenly felt a great loss of face. He stepped forward and kicked Ye Yuxin, who was lying on the ground like a bereaved dog, spit on her, and then said His two blood servants scolded: "What are you still doing? Hurry up and take her away to Lao Tzu! It is her blessing that Lao Tzu can see her!"

He glanced at Gu Yiling. Because of the small program on his body, he didn't feel anything about the overly delicate face of the original owner. After greeting the rest of the blood clan, he left with Ye Yuxin, who was still crying in despair. .

After this, the warden wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, bent down and smiled dryly: "Haha, do you have anything else you like, feel free to choose."

Several blood clans looked at Gu Yiling with malicious eyes. Originally, he stood at the back and not many people noticed him. Now, because of Ye Yuxin, everyone in the room noticed him. The appearance of this body is several times better than Ye Yuxin's, but it is too cold, making it difficult for people to approach.

Because the original owner has half of the bloodline of the blood race, his left eye is red like a blood race, so he usually wears an eye patch to cover it, but this eye patch is more like a mask, which isolates him from contact with other people, but it makes people feel I want to tear off his mask and see what his true face looks like under the mask.

Just when these blood races were about to move, Luo, who had been silent all the time, suddenly said: "I want him." He looked straight at Gu Yiling, although the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, but there was no smile in his eyes, instead he looked like a hunter Staring at his prey, his eyes are very oppressive.

Gu Yiling moved his Adam's apple, and he lowered his head to hide the frenzy in his eyes. He felt that he was about to harden under this kind of gaze.

233 can see what his host is thinking at a glance, [Are you glad that you don't have to think of ways to attract his attention? 】

Gu Yiling licked the corners of his dry mouth and admitted generously: [Yes. 】

A noble complained dissatisfiedly: "Elder Luo, haven't you never raised humans? Why are you robbing us this time?"

Luo smiled without saying a word, and left with Gu Yiling and the blood servant who pretended to be obedient.