4.5

Luo was sitting in the study of Wenlier's house, and the long-winded documents in his hand made him very irritable. He put down the documents, closed his eyes and leaned back on the chair, and couldn't help but think of his little blood hunter.

"You look more pleasing to the eye than usual."

"Smile at me more and say something nice, and I'll be nice to you. But why are you so stubborn?"

"However, if you're not stubborn, then it's not you."

Luo followed Gu Yiling's sleeping profile and carefully traced the curve of his face, and then gently kissed his forehead, showing a gentle smile on his always domineering face.

Every day Luo saw Gu Yiling's indifference and resistance, and he was so angry that he was extremely rough on the bed. At the same time, Gu Yiling's mood was getting lower and lower, and he could not watch it for a few hours.

Luo glanced at him and didn't say a word for a few days. If Luo didn't force him, he could skip a bite of food all day, as if he had completely lost his desire to live.

Luo was angry, distressed, and annoyed. This kind of complex emotion was something he had never had before, which made him overwhelmed.

The answer seemed to be forthcoming, but he was reluctant to admit it.

The lord election was just around the corner, everyone in Luo's campaign team was exhausted, and Wenlier was no exception. She was sitting on the sofa, her eyelids were so sleepy that she could barely keep her eyes open.

"Winlier, you said, if there is a person, you don't want others to see him, you want him to belong to you alone, you like to bully him, but it hurts to see him hurt, you hope he smiles at you more ,Why is this?"

Wen Lier replied in a daze: "Why... why, I fell in love with him." After speaking, she fell asleep.

Love.

Getting this answer from someone else's mouth, Luo's first reaction was not to refute, but as expected. The blood clan's self-esteem and disgust for human beings were woven into a huge and heavy cloth to cover his heart, but the love that was inexplicably sprouted when he first saw Gu Yiling was not buried, but shouted. As he struggled to break free of the veil, he couldn't deceive himself and ignore it.

He fell in love with Gu Yiling.

Luo narrowed his eyes, raised the corners of his mouth, and smiled lightly, as if he was completely caught up in the happiness and sweetness of love. If someone came in at this moment, it is estimated that they would not recognize that this is the elder Luo who is madly dragging the cool and dazzling the sky.

Luo, who had overcome the psychological barrier and admitted his feelings, felt very relaxed and happy. He couldn't wait to go back to see his little blood hunter, so he left his work very irresponsibly, and quietly bypassed Wen Wen who was asleep and left the room.

He was excited all the way home, and when he opened the door, he even thought about how to apologize, how to coax people, everything was so natural, as if they had gotten along like this before.

"What are you doing! Put down your hands, Ansius!" As soon as Luo, who was full of anticipation, entered the door, he saw Gu Yiling holding a piece of broken porcelain and was about to cut it on his wrist. About to split, he strode over to stop it.

But it was too late. Seeing him, Gu Yiling immediately slashed the wrist with broken pieces of porcelain. The fair and slender wrist instantly had a bright red hole, and blood was flowing rapidly. Gu Yiling looked at him. When I got to the hole in my hand, I suddenly smiled, as if relieved.

Luo grabbed his wrist, put it to his mouth and kept licking with his tongue, his eyes were both angry and distressed.

Gu Yiling struggled desperately, all his emotions seemed to burst out at this moment, he cried and yelled at Luo: "Let me go! Let me go!"

Luo let go of his half-healed wrist, and said sharply, "Don't move! Do you really want to die with such a big incision?"

Gu Yiling moved the corner of his mouth, revealing an ugly smile, his clean and cold eyes fixed on Luo, tears fell from his eyes, and sneered: "Yes, I just want to die. Anyway, No one cares about me, no one will be sad for me when I die, and you don't lack food, please let me go, okay?"

"If you die, I will grieve for you. So, don't die."

Gu Yiling was stunned, never thinking that Luo would say such a thing.

These simple words seemed to soothe his agitated emotions, calm him down, and looked at Luo sitting beside the bed to treat his wounds a little bewildered.

The saliva of the blood clan is a good wound medicine. A normal skin injury will disappear after licking it, and no trace can be seen, but this is obviously not an ordinary skin injury. Luo's tongue is sore when he licks it. , leaving only a faint pink trace.

Gu Yiling whispered, "What do you mean?"

Luo had a rare look of embarrassment on his face, and said, "Tell me first, why did you commit suicide?" Then, he showed his bright white fangs and threatened: "If you don't tell the truth, be careful I'm welcome!"

233, who had been watching the host acting in the mental space, finally couldn't help laughing and collapsed on the ground. The little fluffy paws touched his stomach and rolled on the ground. Sure enough, the villain is handsome when he meets the host for three seconds. Look at this Luo looked like three years old, but there was a sentence written on his forehead, "If you don't tell me, I will cry to you."

Gu Yiling also held back his laughter, lowered his head, and smiled bitterly: "Why? I am a half-human, half-blood bastard. Humans hate me, and the blood will not accept me. I have worked so much for humans. For many years, in their eyes, I was just a useful tool that could be used to deal with the blood race. No one wanted to believe me, and no one wanted to approach me. I have no relatives, no friends, and nothing. People like me What's the point of living, it's better to die."

After speaking, he smiled again, as if he was a little surprised that he would say so much to a vampire who hurt him.

Luo dissatisfiedly bit his neck and said, "You didn't say everything, I want to know the whole of you."

Gu Yiling looked at him suspiciously.

Luo reached out and rubbed his delicate face, his fingers twirling on his chin, and his bloody eyes stared at him oppressively.

Gu Yiling opened his eyes and said, "What do you want to know?"

Luo hugged him and said, "Your parents, your background, and why you appeared in the barrier and why you sacrificed your life for human beings. Even if you don't tell me, I will find them all."